Flight Simulators - Add your own screenshots

Can you elaborate ? We have train sim, a farming sim, driving sims. Surely it would sell well, its a ms machine, seems daft not to !
There was talk of something like it but it never happened , it would be good for a little bash around one,but i like my sims on pc you can add practically any hardware you want .

I've done the around the world flight in a Learjet 45 sticking mainly to the northern hemisphere due to the fuel range. I tried to tour as many cities along the way as I could starting from the local airport in my area, Oakland County International and proceed to fly east. Crossing the Atlantic was the hardest part, I flew up threw Canada, then to Greenland, then to Iceland. The most challenging aspect was trying to get to the UK, it require a stupidly high altitude and landing on fumes. Once I was over the Eurasia landmass it wasn't so bad and I just flew up threw China to Russia and across into Alaska.

The flight was done in real time too over the course of a month or so of gaming. One of these days I'm going to do it again now that I have some downloaded aircraft. I would like to do the southern hemisphere but I need something with better range to get from S.America to Africa.
I know this years past, and if I remember correctly you have since moved, but. I used to live just a couple miles from this airport and my buddy lived in the neighborhood in the north side of it, same with my babies mama.

I dont have much to contribute. I had FX2000 a long time ago. But virtual flight alone usnt something I'm into and didnt have the time to get elbows deep into mods for the game. I may look into FSX with some of the flight combat stuff though.
I do however play a lot of war thunder. Not sure if you all would consider that "sim" but I do really enjoy dog fighting with the old WWI biplanes through to the Vietnam era prop planes.

I tried Nvidia Ansel feature in War Thunder.
Nice, almost like a proper photomode, but still needs some time to get used to.

Yak-3 in the sky of Leningrad in January 1944.
Flying over Ladoga lake:
DLlC_padvk0.jpg

It looked darker when I shot it, but Ansel makes it too bright on snowy maps:
N944isln8zM.jpg

XxejOlDQpvg.jpg

jy08wTxGqXE.jpg

A6ZoCRLv-E4.jpg

I should lower the brightness on snowy backgrounds next time.

Also tried to photoshoot my Mi-24D in battle:
IbcAzJblt1A.jpg

NeHhMee_fD4.jpg

X2pSpPyERA8.jpg

JsO2eHggc-0.jpg

s_-Z7p6xdUM.jpg

TQPUH-fVckg.jpg

^Dogfighting with a jet fighter, F9F Panther. :crazy:

RuozMjUpC8w.jpg

I do however play a lot of war thunder. Not sure if you all would consider that "sim" but I do really enjoy dog fighting with the old WWI biplanes through to the Vietnam era prop planes.
There are no WWI planes in War Thunder.
The earliest fighers (including biplanes) in the game start from the 1930's (the Spanish Civil War and the Second Sino-Japanese War era).

Last edited:
I tried Nvidia Ansel feature in War Thunder.
Nice, almost like a proper photomode, but still needs some time to get used to.

Yak-3 in the sky of Leningrad in January 1944.
Flying over Ladoga lake:
DLlC_padvk0.jpg

It looked darker when I shot it, but Ansel makes it too bright on snowy maps:
N944isln8zM.jpg

XxejOlDQpvg.jpg

jy08wTxGqXE.jpg

A6ZoCRLv-E4.jpg

I should lower the brightness on snowy backgrounds next time.

Also tried to photoshoot my Mi-24D in battle:
IbcAzJblt1A.jpg

NeHhMee_fD4.jpg

X2pSpPyERA8.jpg

JsO2eHggc-0.jpg

s_-Z7p6xdUM.jpg

TQPUH-fVckg.jpg

^Dogfighting with a jet fighter, F9F Panther. :crazy:

RuozMjUpC8w.jpg

There are no WWI planes in War Thunder.
The earliest fighers (including biplanes) in the game start from the 1930's (the Spanish Civil War and the Second Sino-Japanese War era).
I need to get back into warthunder, i found a person that makes ww2 plane throttle quadrants i may bite the bullet and order the p51 mustang quadrant

The new "Flight Simulator" is looking incredible! Does anyone have recommendations for a community similar to this one but for MS Flight Simulator or flight sims in general? I'm a long time flight sim'er looking to get back in the game - my first sim was Fighters Anthology in the 90's and my most recent was/is IL2: 1946.

Last edited:
Best bet is going to be various discord servers out there, primarily those of which are YouTube related. Most online FS communities are dead.

@raven214 - http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/forum.php for pretty much all your FS needs, ever.

I'm making a new Mustang skin series for the ancient MS Combat Flight Simulator 3. Even with a lot of community-made improvements CFS3 doesn't look like much when compared to the more modern offerings but when it comes to actually simulating flying it still blows most of them right out of the water as it's running on the full Flight Simulator physics engine.

katydid.jpg

pantywaste.jpg

missvelma.jpg

@raven214 - http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/forum.php for pretty much all your FS needs, ever.

I'm making a new Mustang skin series for the ancient MS Combat Flight Simulator 3. Even with a lot of community-made improvements CFS3 doesn't look like much when compared to the more modern offerings but when it comes to actually simulating flying it still blows most of them right out of the water as it's running on the full Flight Simulator physics engine.

Thanks for the link! Remains my favourite, to this day, glad to see others are still playing it and creating content for it. Skin looks great too!

Back