flipping the jay leno tank car

  • Thread starter Thread starter knavish
  • 34 comments
  • 3,912 views
Messages
193
Messages
knavish
i tried doing this for hours on trial mountain on that last curve. lol. anyone else have any luck? i almost flipped it once... it was on 2 wheels sliding for about 100m.
 
I tried at Indianapolis , at the first corner I hit the wall so next I wanted to sell it lol.. actually nice interesting gift car so I keep.
 
It should be possible on deep forest.. If it's the track i think it is. Jus before the finishing straight, there is a large bump to the right in the middle of the corner.
 
post it on youtube if you ever flip it.
 
I flipped the 787b stealth there it was sliding on the roof for 100 meter but flipped back again. No luck for me and no trophy
 
Can you change tires on that car? (I have one but never bothered with it.) Sticky tires will help "trip it" when you get it sideways.
 
Just max your camber so your wheels stands like this / \

Will flip your car just turning ...
 
It weighs almost 4 tons, should be pretty hard to flip.
 
Just max your camber so your wheels stands like this / \

Will flip your car just turning ...

Surely they should be the other way around like this? \ /

Doing it the other way would make it even harder to flip!
 
It's too bad we can't set positive camber.
 
wow i bet it would look cool if you flipped it
 
on daytona there is a massive bump on the grass. i flipped the veyron there! should be easy to find
 
I flipped my 908 I'll research what track I almost it was Daytona with the inside track open (whatever its called) was coming down the long straight right before the first turn and totally hit a lil white box and went freakin flyin, was doin like 230 or 240 mph.
 
Try and get someone to give you the Elf Track look in the Track Creator Thread Under Threads Called Jump Bus and More or it maybe in the Photomode section

I've managed to almost endo the Tank Car I just need to play with the Settings i'm hoping to get it to flip right over end over end :lol:

Sad ain't a grown man trying to do stuff like this :lol::lol::lol:
 
If I'm not mistaken, rollover physics don't apply to Standard Cars
 
If I'm not mistaken, rollover physics don't apply to Standard Cars

They do, but I saw someone say that the center of gravity is wrong on a lot of them (harder to rollover than it should be).
 
They do, but I saw someone say that the center of gravity is wrong on a lot of them (harder to rollover than it should be).

ive rolled a yellow bird so its possible
 
Tjoe
I flipped the 787b stealth there it was sliding on the roof for 100 meter but flipped back again. No luck for me and no trophy

I think you have to stay on your roof and then it drops you back on the wheels in the middle of the track.. then you get the trophy
 
ive rolled a yellow bird so its possible
I rolled a Minolta Toyota.. in tokyo, it was an epic crash since I was fighting for 1st place hard, I got 3d place in the end in that race..
 
I tried at Indianapolis , at the first corner I hit the wall so next I wanted to sell it lol.. actually nice interesting gift car so I keep.

How do you get it as a gift car?
 
i got it on one wheel, at maybe a 55 degree angle. so fun trying. anyone know can it be snow driven?
 
yeah its flipped KINDA. lol. still decent.
 
yeah its flipped KINDA. lol. still decent.

it was bloody hard tryin to do it... the damn thing is huge and heavy... was tryin few other tracks but didnt really work until laguna seca... XD
 
I just rolled it multiple times! :D Video will be added soon.
 
Back