sven@gtfive Messages 61 Dec 24, 2010 #31 TheDrummingKING [YOUTUBEHD]Ung4MFqeUXc[/YOUTUBEHD] Click to expand... that is awesome! haha!
★Dark Planet★ Messages 152 Messages Message Me Dec 29, 2010 #34 I did it at Daytona. Watch till the end. I guess there's no easter egg on the bottom of the car......I thought Jay Leno's face would be printed on the bottom but I guess not. Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
I did it at Daytona. Watch till the end. I guess there's no easter egg on the bottom of the car......I thought Jay Leno's face would be printed on the bottom but I guess not.
Chqr Messages 3,273 London Messages Chqr Dec 29, 2010 #35 Flipped an Enzo on Monza which was quite spectacular. Flipped numerous cars on Trial mountain but not quite the Tank car lol.
Flipped an Enzo on Monza which was quite spectacular. Flipped numerous cars on Trial mountain but not quite the Tank car lol.