flo's shots [1M]

Thanks for the comments everybody! 👍
I tried to do a shoot with this:

but I just couldn't...

Allot to come tomorow, a Ruf shoot, an M3 Shoot (various models) and Some random snaps for contests...... But might spread that over a few days, don't want to reveal all the goodies at once :P

To celebrate the return of porsche

I started adding some aperture too...

Sorry if these are a bit plain, if I have the time I might do more, but I've sayed that before, lol

*note: My tv is small, it doesn't allow me to see the entire screen, that's why somethings apear on the right and left side, woops.

Working on a bigshot version of that, should be there soon.

I'm going to be a bit harsh here, but I'm really not "getting" it from the Ultima or the MP4-12C Shots. While there is nothing technically wrong these pictures seem rather generic and "poster" shots from T10 to show the car. Try to show lines of a car or some action "kinetic" shots. You produce alot of stuff, and some of it is rather good. The Zonda Cinque and the Aventador really highlight the car and gives more than an image. I'm just trying to give some feedback.

flo
ISO.7.studios Annotations
Fantastic Lines

6976561819_aff1bea62d_z.jpg

Great usage of action
6956370591_9cb3f68461.jpg

Amazing Scenery
6920901991_0135363c59_z.jpg

In my own experiences I fill up my 18 slots of pictures in Forza, and if I'm lucky, I'll feel 2 are publishable. I don't know about you, but I'm usually very slow in photomode and it takes me a better part of an hour to start being in the "flo" (get my pun ;) ). Get in the flow an keep shooting!

hmmm, I get your point ISO, I'll see, I gues I'll go and take allot of shots, and only post the best, I got the time, so why not. I'm verry sick today, this is what I did in 20 minutes, but, these, represent the way I feel, horible.

These are horible, but heck, it matches how I feel right now.

Might do more, but, I don't know.

Thanks Skip 👍
Took some randoms while hotlapping for the ForzaPlanet FR series

2 off the 202 for a photocomp:

And a little M3 set, I was planning on making more, but, I ran out of photo spots, and, I didn't care to delete some

Bigshot

Some scrumptious shots here; the E60 M5 is beautifully modelled, for sure. Love the LP640, too.

Havnt been active in a while so I'll comment as a whole. I really love all the recent sets, the ones that stick out to me are the shots of the 3 generations of the Corvette, and the set of the E60 M5. The Audi seems a little bit to exposed for my taste, but i understand that track is way to bright sometimes.

I was thinking about using the M5 for your photocomp this week, and seeing your set just gave me the approval i needed, very photogenic.

Edited 2 bigshots in photoshop (just basic enhancements, but overal look better then original)

Click for the bigshot

Click for the bigshot

Lol, that's a bigshot aswell!

Back