flo's shots [1M]

Love that E60 in the corkscrew. The bit of body roll and the angle makes the shot. Looks fantastic.

That whole C63 set looks perfect. Nice settings! My fave of the set is the shot lifting the wheel.

Thanks guys 👍

Again, I've somewhat realised I don't have allot of varity in my shots, and I think it's right, I will try to get somewhat of new ''experimental'' shots sunday!

Not really digging the recent set as much as your last few. It has to do with the cars though, not your shooting. The cars are just to plain for me, thats just a personal preference though. I have a tendency to shoot modified cars, while you are the complete opposite. My favorite from that set though, would have to be the fourth shot of the MX5. The C63 set, like Skip said, is spot on. I actually like the first black and white photo from that set, aswell as the the third photo down.

Not really digging the recent set as much as your last few. It has to do with the cars though, not your shooting. The cars are just to plain for me, thats just a personal preference though. I have a tendency to shoot modified cars, while you are the complete opposite. My favorite from that set though, would have to be the fourth shot of the MX5. The C63 set, like Skip said, is spot on. I actually like the first black and white photo from that set, aswell as the the third photo down.

I know what you mean, these where just some randoms for photocomps, full sized BIG set coming as soon as I manage a code, or, when the dlc drops tomorow 👍

Dat M5, and dat jag :bowdown:, dat Merc(dos mercs?) These are lovely, like the Jag shots the most, that color has always been one of my favorites as well.

How'd you manage a code already?

God that SLS just looks so aggressive. I havnt even tried out the one i won from the contest yet, but I'm anxious to.

The SLS photos i love, the first one being my favorite. On to the Masarati, they aren't bad photos but you do use Kaido alot, maybe if it was in a different location i would be more drawn to them. Also i just dont like 4door Masarati's haha.

Never liked the livery on the Radical, but they are nice shots 👍 Looking forward to the M5. That has to be my favorite year, although i hate how the grey stays even if you paint the car.

Buy it in another colour and repaint it in that blue? One of them is all one colour.

Quality and quantity in here, excellent 👍

Really enjoying the XKR-S images - it's been a favourite of mine for a while, so happy to see it in the game now, and you've captured it perfectly. I made sure to sell my old faux-bodykitted previous-gen one as soon as this pack was announced :lol:

VXR
Buy it in another colour and repaint it in that blue? One of them is all one colour.

Tried that. Bought the all red one and once i painted it the bottom was still red. only way to paint over it is with the Livery editor, but then that limits the types of paint you can use.

Tried that. Bought the all red one and once i painted it the bottom was still red. only way to paint over it is with the Livery editor, but then that limits the types of paint you can use.

Just found that out myself. Gave me an excuse to paint it in a fantastically 90s two-tone colour.

First off, sorry for not commenting on anyone's thread lately, been really bussy, no time for that, I'll return on comments soon 👍
As promised:

Click for bigshot

This is ''it'' for a while.... not what I was hoping to somewhat end with, but, enjoy. I will be back in May!

Look forward to May for your next updates.

Sunset and its palm trees used to be a go-to spot for me in FM2. Think I'll have to use it more often.

Lots of really nice shots, as you can probably tell from my gallery, I love Lambos and you have done a great job with yours.

Back