-=Floyd's Gallery=- Jaguar XKR-R @ El Capitan

Latest competition entries

Photomode Competition Week 84 (Final Entry)
Click for larger size

Photoshop/Photomode 2.0 Competition Week 52 (Final Entry)
Click for larger size

Head2Head Competition Week 39 (Not final entry)
Click for larger size

In the third one, I'm going to change my entry, the whole road will get the same colous as the border and the blur angle in the bottom right corner should get a better angle. Hope you like them, comments are welcome!

Sweet entries...your style is unique. And I say again that I love that 3rd shot...now its up to U if to change it or not. Cheers:)

IMO this a sweet looking shot. The blur is nice with the glow. Don´t think that you are going down Floyd...always think positive:) Cheers!!

Floyd, you are definetely not going down hill. Your shots look swell! And I think that the reason you are'nt really into your Saleen shot is because your car is pointed in a different direction than your blur is going. It kind of gives it a funny look. I think if you lined up your blur with your car, it would look much more convinceable. But do not put yourself down, just keep trying new things and you will learn better ways of editing pictures. Keep it up.👍

The comp entries are great, that's for sure.

As for the Viper pic, I see what you're saying. Something just doesn't look right about it. I think it's the fact that the blur is so smooth, but the decals and details on the car are sort of hard and jaggy. It's a nice pic, but just doesn't have that extra something. No biggie though, just means your next one will be even better!

I think the Viper is a great shot. Very similar to the 350 style, but good too man! I hope new cameras in your next updates, providing a different look between each photosession.

Downhill? Nooo. Surely your chair has cracked so many times, that you feel like it were inclined :lol:

Salu2.alexwrc

Toyota GT-ONE wallpaper
(1268X980/1024X760)

small1wt1.jpg

RUF RGT wallpaper
(1268X980/1024X760)

small2cx8.jpg

I expect Motion Blur was set to 999 Pixels on that last one? :lol:.

Great wallpapers, nice borders aswell, you've improoved loads recently, keep it up 👍.

Thanks Funkshen, I don't think you were here when I started, I don't know but these shots are one of my first I ever took, I'll search them for yah so you can really see the difference 👍

Thanks George, no, actually the blur was set to 100, I always use 100 ;)

GT-ONE:

RGT:

Nice to see how much noise I got rid off 👍

Holy s***!!! Look at those shots, I can´t tell which one is better, both are fantastic. They are so real and the quality is so good. Well done Floyd:)

Latest Posts

Back