-=Floyd's Gallery=- Jaguar XKR-R @ El Capitan

Amazing shots pink,, I love 'em.. Especially the ligthing in the GT 1 :drool: That is just amazing,, I reckon it was taken at Geaorge V right:) Anyways I love both shots,, Again amazing work:tup:

Toyota MR2 V Edition @ New York
Now this is what I like, isn't she a beauty? :D The thing which made this picture like this is that hightend the "EV" in GT itself, giving far more better results in PS. Comments very welcome!

Click for larger size

That shot looks specially clear, no? Very very well defined, surely helped by the W&B mode. I love it Bram.

Btw, I didn't noticed that the MR2 were "she", haha. I personally would reserve that term to whichever pininfarina line :lol:

Salu2.alexwrc

Of couse, he (Not she xDD) has provided us something very important. We were waiting for decades the success reached by Alonso, not only races won.

Btw my heart is filled by the Ferrari's philosophy (Even with their tricks :grumpy:) and my brain is filled by the Alonso's success. I'd like to make a chop about this, but I haven't found a decent image of a heart and a brain... do you have something of this? lol. The result could be cool.

Salu2.alexwrc

Beautiful and shiny shot Floyd!! The blur is also nicely done. BTW your comp. entry is very hot...I think we have a winner:)

...And just when I thought I was approaching your teriffic abilities in photography you do this.

Simply amazing Pink, you seem to do well in the classic B/W mode.

...And just when I thought I was approaching your teriffic abilities in photography you do this.

Simply amazing Pink, you seem to do well in the classic B/W mode.
The good thing about the photomode part of this community is everyone is always improving, but this mainly applies to 90% of people.

Aahh, Cas, I always appreciate those comments :lol:

Thanks ;)

Jaguar XKR-R​
Quite happy with these, especially the first one, I like a soft feeling in a shot you know. In the second shot, you may think I blurred wrong, but this shot is taken when coming out of a drift, I actually took the car in a wrong angle but I had the best reflections on this spot. Hope you like 'em, 'cus comments are always welcomed!​

Click for larger size

Click for larger size

Excellent! I love both of them. Nice choice of wheels, and an even better choice of car. Excellent reflections, also. Only problem that I see is you can kind of see the selection outline from the blur on the first pic (around the front edge of the car), otherwise they're beautiful.

I love the shots, the car is really beautiful and you tranformed it into a wild feline. The rims are beatiful too, but it seems pixeled in first one, and blurred excesive crisp in the edges. If you hadn't said the second blur, I hadn't been noticed, a great detail.

Where is the P icon in the shot? :P

I thought you guys didn't like the icon :confused:

Thanks anyway, I read your tutorial to those beautiful designs you post but I don't understand crap of it. Guess my skills aren't as good as yours :)

Thanks Cod ;)

Toturials of who? Your skills are demonstrated, mate! The icon, you should make what you really like. Yes, I think that the opinion of friends could help to make a reflexion and then an improvement, but not a judgement :D

Holy S***!!!!! Brutal Jaguar shots!!! Your skills are really of a PRO!!! Just looks at those reflections, I can myself on them:)
Congrast Floyd, another great and beautiful update!!!

Back