Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Season 1 | Congrats to Champion GT_Alex74!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 745 comments

Preferred start time?

• 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT / 7pm GMT

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • 1pm PDT / 4pm EDT / 8pm GMT

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT / 9pm GMT

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 3pm PDT / 6pm EDT / 10pm GMT

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is #69

full

full

With this livery, its mandatory you bring donuts for every round this season. :lol:

Are you locking us into the 2 rooms/classes once we set them and running basically two different championships, or is there going to be promotion and relegation between the two rooms each week, like the bottom and top 4 of each room switch each week. If you do that make sure 1st in the second room gets the same points as 10th-12th (or somewhere a few spots above last depending on how many are in each room) or so in the first room, don’t make the same mistake as the FIA races.

Are you locking us into the 2 rooms/classes once we set them and running basically two different championships, or is there going to be promotion and relegation between the two rooms each week, like the bottom and top 4 of each room switch each week. If you do that make sure 1st in the second room gets the same points as 10th-12th (or somewhere a few spots above last depending on how many are in each room) or so in the first room, don’t make the same mistake as the FIA races.
The time trial will determine the order for the pre-season race, and the results from that will determine if anyone needs to move from one to the other. Then running two separate championships. Just want to keep it simple.

Edit: I could combine results but I hear people don't like that.

Here is the updated list I have. If you have a time on here and are finished, let me know so I can mark it green. If you do not have a time on here but have set one, send me a screen shot and I will add it.

times.png

I like everyone to be racing against each other, I don’t like being two classes, but I just hate multiclass in any context. And I like racing against different people every week, but who knows, I’m sure during the actual season we’ll be lucky to get 16 people anyway.

I doubt I’ll set another time at Tsukuba. But you know my speed in relation to you from the Monday racing anyway.

Endless will be my sponsor. Too lazy to make a creative livery.
31F1E90A-236A-458C-8C86-01B86A86F9ED.jpeg

If anyone wants it I can repurpose the Sunoco car I’ve been using on Mondays to fit this series’ guidelines for you to use.
265C696D-8838-46FB-98D7-8EE175FEDED9.jpeg

Could probably do a lot better, but just not feeling it with the track and car combination.

EDIT: Have done a bit better. Stock gearbox is total trash though.
All good, this is just placement for the preseason race. Depending on what happens there, I might move some people around.

Alright, NOW I think I'm ready. :lol: After changing up some sponsors....again.

6053428346083116052_0.jpg

I’ve got a room open if anyone’s interested, just doing Vote track. :)

Edit: Closed

Last edited:
Back