Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Season 1 | Congrats to Champion GT_Alex74!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 745 comments

Preferred start time?

• 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT / 7pm GMT

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • 1pm PDT / 4pm EDT / 8pm GMT

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT / 9pm GMT

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 3pm PDT / 6pm EDT / 10pm GMT

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will have to completely withdraw from this series, unfortunately. Not the way I expected this to go at all, but it happens. Will be out of town tomorrow and I have other things that have come up on Sundays that make me unable to race here.

Wish I could've done more as I know that this series would've been a huge amount of fun had I had the time. Best of luck everyone and have fun! :cheers:

27 People registered, less than half on the entry list for this weekend. I know we have a few that cannot make it, a few that are having equipment issues, and a few that registered but have been absent from the thread and the events. If I tag you below and you cannot make it to the event this weekend or any event for that matter, please let me know so that I can remove you from the registration. Gives me a better idea of who the active participants are. Let's fill the room this weekend! :D

@GTP_Guido @Lost Sheltie @GaudyHornet @TrentDog1 @Mtran82 @trigun7469

Active drivers not on the sign-up list for this weekend:

@bnop9001 @bloodyboyblue @Doodle @Phlano099

1. R1600Turbo
2. CPT_RowdyGiff
3. DesertPenguin
4. RappyThePro
5. damon84c
6. CnF_Pigems
7. GT-Alex74_VS
8. Jethro_King (R)
9. GrayFox32
10. fernandoyb
11. Wardez
12. Nic-KL

Please add me to the grid.

1. R1600Turbo
2. CPT_RowdyGiff
3. DesertPenguin
4. RappyThePro
5. damon84c
6. CnF_Pigems
7. GT-Alex74_VS
8. Jethro_King (R)
9. GrayFox32
10. fernandoyb
11. Wardez
12. Nic-KL
13. Phlano_099

So excited for today! The Spotify Mazda, after testing some laps at the Nordschleife, it's in the garage at Red Bull Ring. Also guys, I've tagged you in a championship thread. Please go check it if you're free Saturday afternoons.

1. R1600Turbo
2. CPT_RowdyGiff
3. DesertPenguin
4. RappyThePro
5. damon84c
6. CnF_Pigems
7. GT-Alex74_VS
8. Jethro_King (R)
9. GrayFox32
10. fernandoyb
11. Wardez
12. Nic-KL
13. Phlano_099
14. LancerEvo7

If we do manage to fill the field and anyone else wants in, I have no issue stepping aside for them.

@RappyThePro
Hi, this goes to all drivers racing today, please don't spoil F1 race results by talking about them in the lobby today. I can't watch the race after our FMSC race.

I managed to stop reading your post here as soon as I saw "Russian GP" haha. So no worries here. I just wanna give people a heads up for the lobby. Thanks!

@RappyThePro
Hi, this goes to all drivers racing today, please don't spoil F1 race results by talking about them in the lobby today. I can't watch the race after our FMSC race.

I managed to stop reading your post here as soon as I saw "Russian GP" haha. So no worries here. I just wanna give people a heads up for the lobby. Thanks!
Omg, sorry, I forgot you all live in America!

On low rain it barely even changes the traction, if anything it's even easier to me since you can use the throttle to rotate instead of just understeering. Heavy rain needs some throttle control but nothing too crazy I think. I don't mind if TC is allowed anyway since it will still be faster without :D

Give you guys a little taste of something I'm working on for after this season... ;)

8151542821988369416_0.jpg

Back