Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Season 1 | Congrats to Champion GT_Alex74!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 745 comments

Preferred start time?

• 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT / 7pm GMT

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • 1pm PDT / 4pm EDT / 8pm GMT

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT / 9pm GMT

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 3pm PDT / 6pm EDT / 10pm GMT

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Room is OPEN!

1. R1600Turbo
2. CPT_RowdyGiff
3. DesertPenguin
4. RappyThePro
5. damon84c
6. CnF_Pigems
7. GT-Alex74_VS
8. Jethro_King (R)
9. GrayFox32
10. fernandoyb
11. Wardez
12. Nic-KL
13. Phlano_099
14. LancerEvo7
15. bnop9001
16. bloodyboyblue?

Looks like we have a full room? @bloodyboyblue are you confirming? And as I'm typing this DesertPenguin can't make it so almost a full room. :P

Races will be 8 laps each.

EP_RedBull.png

In practice rooms, there's absolutely no point in doing a full 10 minute quali session. We could've easily done a race had we not wasted all that time.

Ps4 takes forever to load. I guess I'm out for the rest of the day.
Have you ever booted up into Safe Mode and selected Rebuild Database? Do it once every 3 months, or 4 times a year should be good. Just like a computer and doing a defrag, it organizes all of the files inside to make it easier to navigate and quicker overall.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone that showed up today, almost had a full room to start! Replay should look epic. :D Lost a few as the races went on, had some disagreements which were sort of predictable with the weather. I'll be going over the replays later for sure. Will also post results/points later this evening, have some things to do before sundown. 👍

Have you ever booted up into Safe Mode and selected Rebuild Database? Do it once every 3 months, or 4 times a year should be good. Just like a computer and doing a defrag, it organizes all of the files inside to make it easier to navigate and quicker overall.
The lastest update crashed for some reason.. It's currently re-installing it when I try to get back in the game.

Point standings are updated. Had a look over the replays and made a couple adjustments:

@bloodyboyblue and @Phlano099 both deducted 5 points for on-track incidents.

Got a bit dicey out there and I appreciate those that knew they were in the wrong waiting for the other driver to recover. I would like to say that, I know it's frustrating if you get hit and/or knocked off the track and the urge is there to rage quit, but consider continuing in the race because you never know what can happen. And some points are better than no points. ;)

Hopefully we can all take a breath and enjoy the perfect weather from here on out. Nurburgring next week! :)

I was very frustrated yesterday for the spin Phlano made me do, but I think 5 points penalty is fine. Really enjoyed yesterday, had to quit the last race not for frustation but because I didn't have more time to continue. Can't wait for Nordschleife!

Back