Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Season 1 | Congrats to Champion GT_Alex74!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 745 comments

Preferred start time?

• 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT / 7pm GMT

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • 1pm PDT / 4pm EDT / 8pm GMT

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT / 9pm GMT

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 3pm PDT / 6pm EDT / 10pm GMT

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. R1600Turbo
2. bloodyboyblue
3. RappyThePro
4. CnF_Pigems
5. CPT_RowdyGiff
6. bnop9001
7. GT-Alex74_VS (*)
8. GrayFox32
9. Jethro_King
10. GaudyHornet
11. LancerEvo7

Due to other obligations I will only be able to do the first race today. I can give up my spot if there is enough people for a full grid without me

1. R1600Turbo
2. bloodyboyblue
3. RappyThePro
4. CnF_Pigems
5. CPT_RowdyGiff
6. bnop9001
7. GT-Alex74_VS (*)
8. GrayFox32
9. Jethro_King
10. GaudyHornet
11. LancerEvo7
12. Nic-KL

Updated list.

1. R1600Turbo
2. bloodyboyblue
3. RappyThePro
4. CnF_Pigems
5. CPT_RowdyGiff
6. bnop9001
7. DesertPenguin
8. GrayFox32
9. Jethro_King
10. GaudyHornet
11. LancerEvo7
12. damonc84
13. Nic-KL

1. R1600Turbo
2. bloodyboyblue
3. RappyThePro
4. CnF_Pigems
5. CPT_RowdyGiff
6. bnop9001
7. DesertPenguin
8. GrayFox32
9. Jethro_King
10. GaudyHornet
11. LancerEvo7
12. damonc84
13. Nic-KL
14. SLC_VR6_V-DUB

Thanks to everyone that raced today. I will have the results and points updated later this evening. Got a little crazy during the N24 race. Apologies to @LancerEvo7 for coming across his nose and taking myself out. Thought the radar showed clear to make a move and I 'clearly' wasn't. Also had an incident with @DesertPenguin who tried to pass me as I was still trying to get control of my car after a mistake and it didn't end well for him. And @damonc84 not sure what happened between us. I had a good run, got a nose inside and was pushed off in to the grass.

Also shout out to @Nicktune for being a cheeky fellow and letting me by before the straight. I knew exactly what you were up to. :lol:

Edit: Oh, and remember we are off next weekend. See everyone in two weeks at Brands Hatch!

@R1600Turbo think we got close enough through Schwedenkreuz? :scared:👍
8287196162069366280_0.jpg

I thought for sure you were going off there. :lol:
when you have a miata with a wing, you can do anything ;)

It was a fun three races all in all. Loved the nice clean battles for the most part. Won't be able to make next race because I'll be racing Spec Miatas irl. Stay tuned

Thought the radar showed clear to make a move and I 'clearly' wasn't.
I thought you were clear too until you went spinning off my bumper. Was an odd one for sure.
@R1600Turbo think we got close enough through Schwedenkreuz? :scared:👍
I thought for sure you were going off there. :lol:
I thought both of you were going off there.

My weekend recap:

Race 1 - Car returned to its Autopolis form of being completely inconsistent to drive. Spent more time sliding all over and overshooting corners than actually racing.
Race 2 - Car felt better but got shuffled back at the start. By the time I'd cleared the slower cars, I'd lost the draft so ended up driving around by myself for the last 5 1/2 laps.
Race 3 - Thought I had a great shot at winning if I could get to the Nordschliefe in the lead. Got a bit too aggressive with @damonc84 as a result and about wrecked him, sorry about that. Drove perfect the rest of the way, but this is GT Sport in 2019, if you're not an alien, you can't win races. Oh well. gg Jethro

That was a lot of fun today fellas, had a couple fun battles, especially with @bloodyboyblue in the first couple races, and I managed to survive the Ring, all in all a great day. :D My apologies for any bumps that may have occurred in the first part of the last race, things got tight pretty quickly in that one. :cheers:

8306584A-F13F-48EE-864A-352C651FE96F.jpeg

B951BC73-5C51-44D3-B577-82FB4C59C5FD.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe, but I had momentum either way. I was completely alongside you and still being pushed off.

Will have to look at the replay, but from what I seen in my mirror you were not that far alongside. FYI, because you had momentum does not mean I jump out your way. 👍

Maybe, but I had momentum either way. I was completely alongside you and still being pushed off.

So Looked at the video, I dont think you know what alongside means, Having you front wheels even with my rear wheels does not really mean you had any chance of passing with your "momentum" and in reality you were flailing yourself into a dissappering wedge. I think your made a poor judgement call and decided it was easier to punt me off.

Tis fine thou, on to the next race.

So Looked at the video, I dont think you know what alongside means, Having you front wheels even with my rear wheels does not really mean you had any chance of passing with your "momentum" and in reality you were flailing yourself into a dissappering wedge. I think your made a poor judgement call and decided it was easier to punt me off.

If someone has their wheels along side you then they have overlap though, you can’t just pinch off the corner at that point(not saying that you did), you have to leave room. :)

Punt you off? I was the one 4 tires off because I was put there. That's fine, I would have passed you on the straight anyway. All you did was slow us both down. To each their own.

Punt you off? I was the one 4 tires off because I was put there. That's fine, I would have passed you on the straight anyway. All you did was slow us both down. To each their own.

That would have been the smart thing to do. :) Oh and @Pigems , there is such a thing as not enough overlap, but you race for CnF so really don't expect you to know anything tbh.

That would have been the smart thing to do. :) Oh and @Pigems , there is such a thing as not enough overlap, but you race for CnF so really don't expect you to know anything tbh.

If there’s enough overlap that you can’t close the door without hitting the guy behind you then that’s enough, case closed. But I really don’t expect you to know anything about that tbh. ;)

Back