filphil89I think they have a mazdaspeed Atenza in the game. I don't know if they have a turbo on it, though. Maybe Brosif could comments?
Haven't been able to find a Speed Atenza in the UCD as of yet. I have a few other 1st gen Atenzas but have never driven them.
Uhh, why is the Targa thread locked?![]()
That sucks then since that roughly translates to any car that gets a tuning shop turbo put on it just gets free hp. =/
If they had a MS3 I could probably comment on how similar it feels to real life.
Nope. I'm part of MSF, M3F, and M247 but I don't post nearly as often as I would like in the Mazda3 world. Mostly because the forums are full of tools though,![]()
Poll added to the thread. The way I see it, we can do one of three things:
1) Cancel the Autumn Ring race and skip straight to Laguna Seca. Run the race as a super enduro for 70 to 80 laps with two required pit stops.
2) Keep as-is but postpone all racing until after Silverstone, racing starting June 12th.
3) Keep everything as it is and hope PSN is back up this week.![]()
im for waiting until sony gets their sh together. its finally spring we should all be outside for the next few weekends anyway.