**Flyin' Miata Super Cup Season 2 Official Thread | CLOSED | Season 3 Link Inside**

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 3,759 comments
  • 214,866 views

What should we do?

  • Cancel Autumn Ring, Run Laguna Super Enduro (80 laps)

    Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Suspend all racing until June 12th

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Keep as is and hope PSN is back up soon

    Votes: 5 14.7%

  • Total voters
    34
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Only" 82 degrees? We're lucky to hit 70. lol

So jealous, I hate how hot and muggy it is here :( Worst part about virginia - one day its 99 the next its 55 :p
 
3,000 posts! :p

No I'm not sure what's up with the weather here right now. Another drop to 80 tomorrow, then we're back up to 98 degrees by friday. :rolleyes:
 
Not sure either. It's the same in NJ/NY except this week is supposed to be consistently in the 60 - 70 range.
 
I'M ALMOST LVL. 40! That's how bad it's gotten.
Yeah, I even started one of those 24hr endurances, which I never thought I'd do until there was save feature.
 
Yeah, I even started one of those 24hr endurances, which I never thought I'd do until there was save feature.

It's a conspiracy, pd hacked psn so all gt5 owners would be forced to complete the game :odd:
 
I went ahead and postponed the entire series until after I get back from Silverstone. Because of that I may bring Tsukuba back, but we'll have to wait and see.



More like summer here already. :scared: Although I went hiking yesterday in 95+ degree heat, then a breeze comes though today and the high is only supposed to be 82. Now I'm stuck at work. :yuck:


no idea why humans insist on living in the desert. :p
spring sprung here on Saturday, by the afternoon every tree in the City decided to bloom all at once.

Enjoy the English weather.
 
Hey Turbo - Since we hapened to talk about VVT effects, I've recently found dyno results of the VVT at full retard and full advance. V E R Y interesting to say the least.

http://y8spec.com/dyno/taleoftwoturbos.jpg

Same turbo, same spark & fuel map, only difference is VVT.
 
no idea why humans insist on living in the desert. :p

I walked to Subway on my lunch and it's really nice out there. To nice of a day to be stuck behind a desk. 👎

@ phil: Yeah I know, seen lots of dyno plots when I worked at FM when we were tuning VVT cars.
 
Last week in San Diego it was sunny with temps in the 70s and 80s. This week its like England in the fall, but thats SD for you.
 
Hey Turbo - Since we hapened to talk about VVT effects, I've recently found dyno results of the VVT at full retard and full advance. V E R Y interesting to say the least.

http://y8spec.com/dyno/taleoftwoturbos.jpg

Same turbo, same spark & fuel map, only difference is VVT.

Never go full retard. :sly:

I've seen graphs like that in the past, but I wonder if someone has done a similar graph with a middle setting.
 
I'm not sure how VVT settings are done, but the VVT definitely aids in spooling the turbo. You can set it so that you can have the best of both worlds and have the early spool and unaffected top end from what I've read. I think turbo posted up a graph earlier of the benefits of VVT. Either way you can find the dyno sheet on the FM website.
 
It's a conspiracy, pd hacked psn so all gt5 owners would be forced to complete the game :odd:
There's bound to be someone on the forum already complaining about diminished significance of platinuming the game :)
 
There's bound to be someone on the forum already complaining about diminished significance of platinuming the game :)

Lol so true :dunce:
 
I'll just leave this bundle of joy here.

1. Practice
2. One Make Race
3. Tire/fuel consumption: On

^o^
 
Umm, got me confused. :lol:

Edit: I got it now. :dunce:
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I even started one of those 24hr endurances, which I never thought I'd do until there was save feature.

WAIT their is a save feature????? :drool:

So bored with PSN still down.
 
There isn't a save feature. He just didn't imagine himself doing a 24hr endurance until a save feature was implemented.
 
hmm got my hopes high, so you really have to drive for 24 freaking hours??? No B-spec like GT4.
 
^ well, you can get it down to 15-16 hours in an X1. And supposedly you can glitch one of them.
 
Just saw this while Miata searching - thought it might be good for a laugh or two :)

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/2375700791.html

edit - in case the link goes dead
3n53k43o15Y35V65W5b5bde983037d15a15b2.jpg
 
:drool::drool: It's... it's beautiful... :drool::drool:



:lol:
 
FM updated the nose of their 2006 to the new style, then vinyl wrapped the car in preparation for the Targa Newfoundland:

img_8384.jpg
 
You guys gotta quit talking about buying Miatas, you got me scanning craigslist now with the desire for one and I don't even have the means to get one if I found a good one!
 
You guys gotta quit talking about buying Miatas, you got me scanning craigslist now with the desire for one and I don't even have the means to get one if I found a good one!

I test-drove a 2011 NC yesterday... going to buy it in a week or two if they can find one optioned the way I want. :guilty:
 
You guys gotta quit talking about buying Miatas, you got me scanning craigslist now with the desire for one and I don't even have the means to get one if I found a good one!
Here's another ugly 'unique' one for you, to help you stop looking.
$%28KGrHqUOKnQE2dbV2lvwBNwbvKlVgg~~_35.JPG
 
Here's another ugly 'unique' one for you, to help you stop looking.
$%28KGrHqUOKnQE2dbV2lvwBNwbvKlVgg%7E%7E_35.JPG

Is that... did someone... no. Ugh. C'mon, man, I just had cake after a big lunch...
 
Whats funny is someone here on gtp claimed that his mom bought that z3 replica :p
The 10th AE that I was going to buy got sold this morning :( Imma go cry now :'(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back