FM Vs GT - Discussion Thread (read the first post before you post)

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 8,743 comments
SuperShouden
EDIT: Also....YOU'RE IN A GT FORUM YOU STUPID....GRRRRRRR!! I forgot that this is the Forza fanboy area. Yeah I said the banned word, because that's what this is...This isn't Forza vs. GT, this is Forza Rules, GT Drools, and it should be entitled as such. Seriously, people, there is a ForzaPlanet, if you didn't know. Why don't you go complain about GT5 physics over there. Seriously, both of these threads should be moved over there since they're mainly GT bashing. I mean, I can understand some threads about what's bad in GT5, but...when the title suggests a normal conversation about the comparison between the two, then it's really annoying when someone says they prefer GT5 over Forza and they just get ripped into for no real reason.

Mate calm down this isnt bashing any game this thread was created to voice your opinion with a open mind.

You seem to be very insulted when someone does not agree with you and lash out accordingly.

If someone prefers forza I dont see why it cant be expressed here or on forza planet.

I just experienced similar levels of frustration when trying to turn the corners at Cape Ring in a ZR1 '09 in GT All-Stars. It appears the braking technique is markedly different when using a pad than with Forza as I find it more difficult to gauge the correct braking point via the vibrations with GT5.

Perhaps this is a consequence of the new tyre statistics in the other game, but in any case I guess this one is back on the shelf for me until the next Spec update... sorry.

You didn't?

Hm. Either I'm misreading the bit in bold, or it says exactly what you're claiming to never have said.

Also, watch the insults.

Yeah, in case you can't read, I also said:

Quick summery

Graphics in general (cars, tracks and environment)- Gt5

Cockpit view- GT5. At least GT5 has a full cockpit that you can look around in, unlike Forza's driver only view. And the interiors look better in GT5.

Car list, options, painting, and tuning- Forza 4

Track list- GT5

Engine sounds- Forza 4

Physics - I'm going to give this to GT5 solely because GT5 has weather.

Game in general - I'm going to say even, on this one. I rather like Forza's Event List (you can make a crap load of money with it.) But, I love GT5's day/night and weather...so...

Online play - GT5. I've not played Forza 4 online...but there's a reason for that. I've not had many good experiences with Forza online.

Overall - Again, even. When it comes down to it, both games have their strengths and weaknesses and I like them equally. Granted the edge might be towards GT5, but, I like FM4 too.

So...Not Soley because of weather. And if you read my Overal and General Gameplay opinions, I say their both even.

Also, When FM4 got the Porsche Pack, there were people all over the place pointing and laughing at GT5 because they didn't have Porsche. Yeah, so Sony didn't want to fork out money to EA. And yeah, in my book, weather physics count for something when their as gorgeous as GT5. I mean, they're not perfect, but still.

And yeah, I said that GT5's online was better than FM4's despite haven't played Forza online since FM2...but...I some how don't think the idiots online have gone away since FM2. Just like there will always big little kids in Halo who kill you because you took their favorite gun, there will always be idiots who spin you out and drive the wrong way and ruin the fun for everyone in Forza. At least, in GT5, you can create private lobbies to keep those people out.

And you all say there's no fanboys, but 70% of the arguments against my arguments are all "Forza's actually better, you idiot. You're just too stupid to realize it."

Look, maybe it's just that I've been playing Forza for so long that I've grown tired of all the bugs and stuff in it. Maybe if I played GT5, I'd grown tired of all the bug in it. In fact, I remember when Forza 4 came out and longing to play it. And now I have. And Horizon. So. I'm not really a GT fanboy, trust me. I'm just someone who likes racing games, and personally, I like the idea of being able to have decent racing series in GT5.

And isn't saying "when I hit the gas in my Cobra in both games, they're completely different reactions" just as idiotic as some of the stuff I've said? I mean, yeah, they're two very different games. You smash the gas in Forza 4 and Forza Horizon in the Cobra, you'll have different reactions. Or Forza 4 and NFS...I mean, who would have thought that if you do the same thing in two different games you get two different results. What a shocker.

I still say 90% of you guys complaining about what I say is you guys taking crap out of context and turning into diarrhea. Like the "GT5 is better solely because of weather" comment. Out of context, it sounds stupid, but if you put it with the other things on that list, it doesn't. Sorry, to me, the physics between the two are so even (for different reasons) that I had to pick a tie breaker. And yeah, GT5's weather gets it. I mean, the rollovers are terrible in both games. GT5's are just comical, Forza's are comical at times, but really annoying at others. The drifting in Forza and GT5 is completely different. They're different...they're different games. Physics between two games is almost a non-issue unless one is just...awful, and neither Forza's or GT's physics are awful. Yeah, they're two different games and they have two different physics models. Again, who would have thought that two different games would be different. I don't know. I think I'm done with this thread for good, now. It's hard for me to take a thread like this seriously when everytime I mention something good about Gran Turismo in a Gran Turismo forum I get flamed for it. BTW, I don't believe I ever violated the AUP. I never stated anything as fact. I was stating my opinion. I even stole the list from someone else's post. You can't say I was violating the AUP when I was stating my opinion. But, I did give you mods a bit of real AUP violating, so, I'll take that. I'll try to remember to put "IMO" before everything so people don't act stupid. They will anyway, but, people are people.

And yeah, I said that GT5's online was better than FM4's despite haven't played Forza online since FM2...but...I some how don't think the idiots online have gone away since FM2. Just like there will always big little kids in Halo who kill you because you took their favorite gun, there will always be idiots who spin you out and drive the wrong way and ruin the fun for everyone in Forza. At least, in GT5, you can create private lobbies to keep those people out.
You mean like the idiots who do the same in GT5 and the private lobbies you can create in FM4?

And you all say there's no fanboys, but 70% of the arguments against my arguments are all "Forza's actually better, you idiot. You're just too stupid to realize it."
Could you please point these out so the staff can take action please, as anyone doing so would be breaking the AUP.

And isn't saying "when I hit the gas in my Cobra in both games, they're completely different reactions" just as idiotic as some of the stuff I've said? I mean, yeah, they're two very different games. You smash the gas in Forza 4 and Forza Horizon in the Cobra, you'll have different reactions. Or Forza 4 and NFS...I mean, who would have thought that if you do the same thing in two different games you get two different results. What a shocker.
And that's how you dismiss one of the clearest indicators of the issues GT5 has with its tyre and suspension model, with insults and dismissal because 'its a different game'

They are both attempting to simulation vehicle dynamics, as such they should both act in a similar manner in this regard. That GT5 is only modern sim I can think of that fails to model this should be an issue worth discussing nor a side note to dismiss. Particularly as you are then saying that GT5 has better physics because of weather, well the issues with the tyre and suspension model don't disappear with the weather, which I suspect is why a number of people are quite surprised that you are willing to accept a fundamental flaw in tyre modeling for a minor physics change (and that's what GT5's weather is - being mainly a change to the mU value used).

GT's weather is principally a visual element (and a good one when its not impacting the frame rate) and as such I can't agree that it makes up for the tyre and suspension flaws, particularly as the weather does nothing at all to address them.

I mention something good about Gran Turismo in a Gran Turismo forum I get flamed for it. BTW, I don't believe I ever violated the AUP. I never stated anything as fact. I was stating my opinion. I even stole the list from someone else's post. You can't say I was violating the AUP when I was stating my opinion. But, I did give you mods a bit of real AUP violating, so, I'll take that. I'll try to remember to put "IMO" before everything so people don't act stupid. They will anyway, but, people are people.
No one has flamed you for anything, you do however seem to take issue rather easily when others disagree with you.

You need to calm down and park the attitude.

Last edited:
SuperShouden

So...Not Soley because of weather. And if you read my Overal and General Gameplay opinions, I say their both even.

Also, When FM4 got the Porsche Pack, there were people all over the place pointing and laughing at GT5 because they didn't have Porsche. Yeah, so Sony didn't want to fork out money to EA. And yeah, in my book, weather physics count for something when their as gorgeous as GT5. I mean, they're not perfect, but still.

Look, maybe it's just that I've been playing Forza for so long that I've grown tired of all the bugs and stuff in it. Maybe if I played GT5, I'd grown tired of all the bug in it. In fact, I remember when Forza 4 came out and longing to play it. And now I have. And Horizon. So. I'm not really a GT fanboy, trust me. I'm just someone who likes racing games, and personally, I like the idea of being able to have decent racing series in GT5.

I still say 90% of you guys complaining about what I say is you guys taking crap out of context and turning into diarrhea. Like the "GT5 is better solely because of weather" comment. Out of context, it sounds stupid, but if you put it with the other things on that list, it doesn't. Sorry, to me, the physics between the two are so even (for different reasons) that I had to pick a tie breaker. And yeah, GT5's weather gets it. I mean, the rollovers are terrible in both games. GT5's are just comical, Forza's are comical at times, but really annoying at others. The drifting in Forza and GT5 is completely different. They're different...they're different games. Physics between two games is almost a non-issue unless one is just...awful, and neither Forza's or GT's physics are awful. Yeah, they're two different games and they have two different physics models. Again, who would have thought that two different games would be different. I don't know. I think I'm done with this thread for good, now. It's hard for me to take a thread like this seriously when everytime I mention something good about Gran Turismo in a Gran Turismo forum I get flamed for it. BTW, I don't believe I ever violated the AUP. I never stated anything as fact. I was stating my opinion. I even stole the list from someone else's post. You can't say I was violating the AUP when I was stating my opinion. But, I did give you mods a bit of real AUP violating, so, I'll take that. I'll try to remember to put "IMO" before everything so people don't act stupid. They will anyway, but, people are people.

I was going to go through all of your points and answer about them but im sick of you calling people idiots (by the way which is against the aup).

since you cant have a simple discussion without getting upset and insulting people im going stay out of the thread.

I play GT5 with a G27 and Forza with a controller, while I can't judge the physics, I can judge the graphics.
GT5 is simply 10 times better than Forza 4 in terms of GRAPHICS, Forza's cars still look strange and the gameplay model is far worse than any menu model in the game.
I play in a 47 inch Samsung HD 3d tv and it is properly calibrated, so no excuses, in Graphics, Gran Turismo 5 wins compared to any forza title.👍

And people are so angry in here, not a good place to start posting.:ouch:

Last edited:

Either you don't know what 'solely' means and you're missing the point that you blatantly lied (and are still trying to despite your own words proving you wrong), or you attempting to test my patience with the matter.

I assure you that neither will get you anywhere.

Gorgeous? Oh, sorry, I didn't notice because the cars are marred by jagged edges and color banding.

I'm not even going to comment on the Porsche bit because you're the last person who should be criticizing anyone for saying something foolish.

See, foolish. You can create private lobbies in Forza as well, and if you honestly think that those same people aren't a problem in any online game than your inexperience knows no bounds.

No, "70%" of the arguments circle around your misunderstanding of every fundamental 'plus' you've attributed to GT5 over FM4, or any FM game it seems.

Again, I refer you to your comment of GT5 being better solely because of it's inclusion of weather. And to claim you've been playing Forza "for so long" is apparently irrelevant since you're pulling "facts" from thin air. You know, in Forza 2 the online mode had actual tournaments?

Again, foolish. The point Slip was making is despite GT5 being held in high regard for it's physics, it doesn't seem to acknowledge that vehicles with several hundred horses being driven through the rear wheels aren't supposed to take off in a perfectly straight line.

I still say 90% of you guys complaining about what I say is you guys taking crap out of context and turning into diarrhea. Like the "GT5 is better solely because of weather" comment.

Wrong. Taking something out of context would require several contextual clues from which to choose from, but considering 'physics' is it's own individual context there was nothing to take out of said context. And are you still trying to argue that what you said means something other than what it would be read as?

Out of context, it sounds stupid, but if you put it with the other things on that list, it doesn't. Sorry, to me, the physics between the two are so even (for different reasons) that I had to pick a tie breaker. And yeah, GT5's weather gets it. I mean, the rollovers are terrible in both games. GT5's are just comical, Forza's are comical at times, but really annoying at others. The drifting in Forza and GT5 is completely different. They're different...they're different games. Physics between two games is almost a non-issue unless one is just...awful, and neither Forza's or GT's physics are awful. Yeah, they're two different games and they have two different physics models. Again, who would have thought that two different games would be different. I don't know. I think I'm done with this thread for good, now. It's hard for me to take a thread like this seriously when everytime I mention something good about Gran Turismo in a Gran Turismo forum I get flamed for it. BTW, I don't believe I ever violated the AUP. I never stated anything as fact. I was stating my opinion. I even stole the list from someone else's post. You can't say I was violating the AUP when I was stating my opinion. But, I did give you mods a bit of real AUP violating, so, I'll take that. I'll try to remember to put "IMO" before everything so people don't act stupid. They will anyway, but, people are people.

So, your entire "argument" is predicated on the fact that both games are different and act differently? Not much of an argument since an overwhelming majority knows that. Oh, for the record that's taking something out of context.

Now, your tie breaker between the two games was something that's wholly visual and alleviates none of the problems underlying within the game? The weather visuals, as I've pointed out earlier, make the surrounding edges on the vehicle jagged, and it will at times impact the frame rate. Of course that doesn't seem to be of any consequence to you.

In closing, you're only going to be told once more to park the attitude. If you are to imply that anyone is stupid once more then I guarantee you'll find something in your PM inbox.

Alright, but you did say GT had better physics solely because of weather, which is just as bad. And that weather is limited to 10% of the track list anyway, so 90% of the time it doesn't matter.

You might enjoy driving in GT more because of the weather, I think you might have been trying to say that. That makes sense. Saying that GT has better physics because of something that is honestly a secondary factor that you can't even experience half of the time is a really big stretch.

Also, When FM4 got the Porsche Pack, there were people all over the place pointing and laughing at GT5 because they didn't have Porsche.
Well I ask, who? Was it the same people that you're talking to now? If not then this is a moot point. Some people might enjoy Forza more because it has Porsche OK, but to say it's a better game, hands down fact just because of Porsche is another really big stretch.

And yeah, I said that GT5's online was better than FM4's despite haven't played Forza online since FM2
Then that isn't saying much.

...but...I some how don't think the idiots online have gone away since FM2.
I have only skimmed the last few pages, but you've said nothing indicating that you would know. Seeing that you've missed online for two consecutive games, you wouldn't know.

At least, in GT5, you can create private lobbies to keep those people out.
Exactly, you don't even know that this exists in Forza, and that it has something like 5 pages of options to set unlike GT which only has a handful of settings and takes forever to load. And Forza 3 had the same thing.

I don't see that.

Forza and GT claim to be sims. They should, ideally, deliver the same result. This obviously doesn't apply to Forza/GT vs NFS or Horizon.

Sorry, to me, the physics between the two are so even (for different reasons) that I had to pick a tie breaker.
This sounds different than what you originally said, and is more reasonable. Before you gave no indication on what you thought about the rest of the physics.
Physics between two games is almost a non-issue unless one is just...awful, and neither Forza's or GT's physics are awful.
It is an absolutely monumental issue for someone who is looking for good physics, such as me. Physics is basically what makes or breaks these games when I compare them and consider purchasing. After spending two years with GT and a handful of time with FM4 demos, I realized that I was playing the wrong game. GT is far more realistic than some racing games, but that isn't good enough. The standard they should try to reach is reality. It seems to me that GT is less interested in that, so I switched consoles.

Yeah, they're two different games and they have two different physics models. Again, who would have thought that two different games would be different.
Again, going by their marketing, they shouldn't be. At least one of them is wrong. Maybe both are wrong, but even then, one can be more correct than the other.

weather physics count for something when their as gorgeous as GT5. I mean, they're not perfect, but still.

Weather Physics can't be gorgeous if things like suspension and tire modeling is sub par. How can it be gorgeous if things like that fail to simulate a car on dry surfaces let alone on wet surfaces?

You're right. It's not possible to make private lobbies in FM4.

Wait, you can make private lobbies on FM4.

Weren't you just telling me "GT5 is better. You're too stupid to realize it"?

Look, maybe it's just that I've been playing Forza for so long that I've grown tired of all the bugs and stuff in it. Maybe if I played GT5, I'd grown tired of all the bug in it. In fact, I remember when Forza 4 came out and longing to play it. And now I have. And Horizon. So. I'm not really a GT fanboy, trust me.

Wait, so you haven't played GT5?

I'm just someone who likes racing games, and personally, I like the idea of being able to have decent racing series in GT5.

Forza 4 has great racing series'.

Here's an example:

And isn't saying "when I hit the gas in my Cobra in both games, they're completely different reactions" just as idiotic as some of the stuff I've said?

No. One simulates torque steer. One thinks torque steer is nothing more but fairies. And Unicorns. And cake.

This took an ugly turn. I'm going to say a positive for GT.

I like, where applicable, they took the time to model the interior rear view. Forza could do to copy that.

Tuning menus ?

You can't change parts and adjust settings in the same menu. It's also annoying that you can only see your powerband in the tuning shop when you need it to set your transmission correctly. You can't even see peak power or where it is on the RPM from the settings screen either.

This took an ugly turn. I'm going to say a positive for GT.

I like, where applicable, they took the time to model the interior rear view. Forza could do to copy that.
Judging by the Autovista models Turn10 did model the cars from the inside out (where applicable lol) but decided against implementing it in the actual game. Hopefully the next Forza might come out on a machine with a little more grunt than Xbox360.

You can't change parts and adjust settings in the same menu. It's also annoying that you can only see your powerband in the tuning shop when you need it to set your transmission correctly. You can't even see peak power or where it is on the RPM from the settings screen either.

You know what. It's been so long since I've tuned in GT I forget.

As for Forza I always do my tuning on the track so its no bother to me. It would be nice to be able to purchase parts whilst on track though.

Maybe before tuning up your car, build several class B as an example. Power, Light weight and a mix of both. Save the 3 builds and then tune. Just load up each build as needed and see which is best suited for that track.

Gear box adjustment can be tailored to each track if one wishes. I think GT offers only 3 presets. Which is manageable by the way but Forza does offer more options. Plus all upgrades are removable which is good too.

The tail of two tracks:
I challenge myslf in FM4 by creating my own lobby and racing 11 AI in an R3 6 lap at The North Loop. My choice is #54 GT3 Cup while I set AI cars as: #4 ZR1, #90 F430, #62 F458, #08 Gallardo, #59 MP4-12C, #17 RSR, #93 Viper and #045 RSR.

AI: Professional
Damage Difficulty: Simulation

My suspension is set up with rebound bump 1.0, stiffness 2.0 so the car is extremely bouncy. I prefer this type of set up for the sound of the engine skipping as the revs rise and drop. The racing is very hard to keep pace with the quicker Ferraris which keeps me concentrated on driving smoothly instead of trying to win.

The best way to come close to this type of close and exiting racing in GT5 is to use the
'96 Elise RM. Arcade mode, RS tyres, 10 laps @Spa. Too bad it has a Rally car and a few GT AWARD winner cars in it but, the low hp of the Elise, the sound of its engine and handling, the AI seem to work pretty good in close pack with the Gt300 AMEMIYA, GT300 IS and GT300 Garaiya.

SuperShouden, since when can't you look side to side in FM4's cockpit mode??

Judging by the Autovista models Turn10 did model the cars from the inside out (where applicable lol) but decided against implementing it in the actual game. Hopefully the next Forza might come out on a machine with a little more grunt than Xbox360.

Aside from having door jams, engine bays and trunks modeled with a few better textures, there isn't that much difference between autovista and photo mode models.

I can only imagine what next gen will be like for both franchises, pending of course PD doesn't split the bulk of content quality and their features. I am one who really likes AV mode and GT5's photo travel mode but think too much time and resources were wasted on rear seat stitching or carpets and plastics of the inside of trunks as both games seriously lack in features better suited to SIM racing.

Honestly, the only thing I prefer for Forza when it comes to actual tuning is that you can save tuning profiles. Now that you can buy tuning parts in the tuning menu in GT5 (including during a race, which is a massive one-up for GT5. It took me over a week to even figure out the dumb system Forza uses) and have constant access to the parts that you can buy (not all of them, but it's a start) and can see the rev range at will, it's far better of a set up than Forza's.

Honestly, the only thing I prefer for Forza when it comes to actual tuning is that you can save tuning profiles. Now that you can buy tuning parts in the tuning menu in GT5 (including during a race, which is a massive one-up for GT5. It took me over a week to even figure out the dumb system Forza uses) and have constant access to the parts that you can buy (not all of them, but it's a start) and can see the rev range at will, it's far better of a set up than Forza's.

Agreed. It's frustrating, because it's kept me from delving too deeply into tuning in FM4. I upgrade my cars, and go off the knowledge I've gleaned from previous GT titles when I head into the tuning menus, but it's usually pretty basic things, and I find it odd most of the parameters are universal.

It's one menu area I'm hoping for a fairly major revamp with FM5; the other being Photomode.

Genuine question here because I honestly don't know.

When in Forza and I'm tuning, live on track as an example. Pause the game on a long straight, alter tire pressure, resume game. Are you guys saying I can add parts too?

Not sure if I'm having a blonde moment here. Owning only the Vanilla GT installing all the patches is not an option for me ATM.

Have I got that right? That would be a bonus to be able to do.

When I used to race league races in Forza I would create track specific tunes.
If I was in the same car for each race (most times) I would generally know my build of car dependant on track. Road America for example would be a power tune.

BTW there are some good guides floating around the net for Forza. The telemetry is superb.

Edit VVV worm takes credits for this one.

http://www.forzaplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1574

A lot of the mystery of tuning can be evaluated on the telemetry, which really goes in depth in Forza.

The guide for example doesn't go specific into differential tuning. However a quick check of telemetry reveals all.

To check diff settings via telemetry just pull up the Grip chart, the one with circles.
When turning and accelerating (generally out of a corner) check the inside drive wheel (front or rear or both if 4WD). If slipping the Diff is locking too quick.

That's just one way of using telemetry off the top of my head.

I think GT could do with a decent telemetry system also. Hopefully one for the future.

Double edit.

That thread never got the sticky it deserved.

Last edited:
I think GT could do with a decent telemetry system also. Hopefully one for the future.

No one can disagree, real tuning doesn't happen on best guesses.

As for your question, you can only buy/change parts in the shop or change parts by loading a set up.

Toronado was referring to buying parts for cars in GT in the tuning menu after entering a race. You can do this online and offline.

When I used to race league races in Forza I would create track specific tunes.
Yes, for league racing Forza's system is workable, but I can't be bothered to use it for the majority of races, it's just too cumbersome to make 10 billion set ups before hand. I have a few general set ups I can switch between (but not many) but I would much prefer being able to make a custom set up for every race I enter as I can in GT.

Aha. Tweakable tunes in the lobby I think your referring too.

Forza 2 allowed it if I remember then it was dropped for Forza 3. Oddly.

Aha. Tweakable tunes in the lobby I think your referring too.

Forza 2 allowed it if I remember then it was dropped for Forza 3. Oddly.

It was allowed in Forza 2, you're right. It was dropped for subsequent titles because it was causing corrupted saves when the race launched or a player was kick from the lobby while tuning. I still miss it :( But at least they had a reason to get rid of it...

It was allowed in Forza 2, you're right. It was dropped for subsequent titles because it was causing corrupted saves when the race launched or a player was kick from the lobby while tuning. I still miss it :( But at least they had a reason to get rid of it...

Well, rather than remove something of some important, why not remove the source of the problem? In other words, change how the whole tuning thing is coded. Sometimes, you don't have the resources to fix every problem, but this isn't a trivial thing.

I find with both FM games for online you basically have to spend a good chunk of time tuning offline to make sure you have a set of tuning profiles that covers every kind of condition, track, etc. In Horizon for example, it's kind of funny and sad at the same time when you see someone in multiplayer forced to drive one of the default multiplayer cars because he/she doesn't have a car or tuning setup for the parameters of a particular race. It's a little simpler in Horizon given there is no actual parts with adjustable settings, but I try to make a car for every performance class the car is capable of. Now that the Rally expansion is out, I'm finding I am going back and making a rally tunes for the cars I own, even the ones that are not optimal choices for rallying.

This next part is a separate issue, but it has to do with what SuperShouden said about this thread basically being a Pro-Forza environment. I've noticed he wasn't the first to bring this up, but from what I remember from reading through the pages of this thread, there have been a lot of times I've seen where someone mentioned they liked or prefer GT in a good manner only to be "jumped" on by people who prefer Forza. To be fair, a lot of those times the GT people don't make good arguments but I find it difficult to see this thread as unbiased or to not agree with SuperShouden's assessment.

This next part is a separate issue, but it has to do with what SuperShouden said about this thread basically being a Pro-Forza environment. I've noticed he wasn't the first to bring this up, but from what I remember from reading through the pages of this thread, there have been a lot of times I've seen where someone mentioned they liked or prefer GT in a good manner only to be "jumped" on by people who prefer Forza. To be fair, a lot of those times the GT people don't make good arguments but I find it difficult to see this thread as unbiased or to not agree with SuperShouden's assessment.
You know why it looks that way? Because this thread is in the Forza section now.

In the beginning, this & the physics thread in the GT section held an almost completely different appearance.

Back