FND racing Friday Night Daytona

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtuuk73
  • 41 comments
  • 2,314 views
Messages
181
Messages
gtuuk
NEW POST EVERYONE FOLLOW IT HERE
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4465071#post4465071


Hi guys, there has been alot of interest in Nascar and Daytona in the online lobbies and i have been lucky enough to meet and friend some really great drivers. That being said I have been talking about running a 100 lap daytona race every friday night. Hence FND racing. Im just checking interest level for this event at this point in time. and if you are interested post your psn name and best time for you to be able to run these events. I'm giving away a prize car at the end of the season to the winner. (Winner can choose 1 car up to 2 million premium car)


Rules
**********************Season starts 1/14/11 we will have a meet and greet run on the friday before 1/7/11*******************************
Room opens bye 6pm Est qualifying begins at 7:45 and the race starts at 8
12 week season
101 lap with first lap being a pace lap
Cautions will be policed bye us no pace car, pace speed 70 mph for 2 laps
Do not speed past pace speed to enter pits
Red flag caution with less than 2 to go

Any tire you want

Full damage
No aids
No boost

********Point system*******
1st = 18 pts.
2nd = 15 pts.
3rd = 14 pts.
and so on
Best qual = 2 pts.

I know that these races tend to have alot of cautions and can take up to 3 hours to complete so Im looking for very clean and respectfull drivers. Also looking for a few others to help run the event if for some reason i cant make it.

Driver list.
1 Gtuuk
2 GTP Fuzzy
3 Dave M Sport
4 Fennah6
5 Joeofthefire
6 Teamzalza
7 Welda
8 Chadwicksracing
9 Boosted3s
10 CureoftheCommon
11 Rouschfusion
12 bbcnascar
13 Nascarfans09
14 Knelly
15
16

Over flow drivers

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
********************KEEP CHECKING THIS POST FOR UPDATES***********************
 
Last edited:
What day of week/time of day are you thinking of? Also when are you planning on starting?
 
What day of week/time of day are you thinking of? Also when are you planning on starting?
Friday nights around 7:30 est but the start time isn't set in stone yet
I would like to start the series after the holidays
 
Last edited:
I like it, I'll be waiting on the determined time. Regarding the pace car I know its your decision, but I think it would be good to have a pace car.
 
I agree fuzzy it would be nice, but i think having 16 drivers would be better and if we get a good group we shouldn't have a problem policing ourselves. Again this is early planning stages and I am open to all suggestions.
 
Guys if ya know anyone who would like this give them a message on psn. I sent out a bunch of messages this morning
 
updated some info after talking to a few of you guys today
 
I am in....8 PM EST would be a great time for me ...But I am flexable. That was a great room we had today.
 
Yea Welda that was some good racing welcome to the boards
 
This Friday is killer man. I will be around for the 31st From 7PM EST on.

Interested.
 
This isnt gonna start till the 14th with a pre run the week before to go over rules and such.
 
I would like to run in this, might not be able to make every race but most. PSN name is the same as here.
 
Tuuk - I think i can make it if the start time don't change
 
sounds good im interested

I'm up for this.

Nice one guys, also if you want to join me and Gtuuk, we near enough have great racing everyday so feel free to join us.

Hey there G.
Caunt me in, just what i`w been looking for.

I am in....8 PM EST would be a great time for me ...But I am flexable. That was a great room we had today.

Tuuk - I think i can make it if the start time don't change

Welcome to GTPlanet guys, had good racing with all three of you over the last couple of days. 👍
 
Added you rouschfusion. Start time is looking around 7:30- 8:00 Est. Ill make a decision after christmas
 
Added you rouschfusion. Start time is looking around 7:30- 8:00 Est. Ill make a decision after christmas

A 100 lap Daytona race, with 20 cautions = 3 Hours? Earlier the better. :) But either way will run in your season.
 
is the tracks only daytona? or can we race on other circuits like fuji or suzuka
 
added you bbc. So far the group looks great. I have raced with almost all of you and this is going to be alot of fun to run
 
Wow guys i cant wait for this to start we have been having some incredible races. Have a great Holiday everyone
 
Wow guys i cant wait for this to start we have been having some incredible races. Have a great Holiday everyone

Yeah the rooms have some stiff competition that's for sure. Have a safe holiday season gtuuk and the rest of you guy's
 
Back