FND racing Friday Night Daytona

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtuuk73
  • 41 comments
  • 2,314 views
I need some help guys i really want to fill the field up if ya know anyone that would enjoy this please tell them about it.
 
Count me in Guys, this sounds good to me.

Really struggle finding Online NASCAR competitions so this suits well.

PSN same as name, thanks and good luck!
 
Hm...I have a decision to make about my transmission setting.

I could lower it to:
Get the best qualifying time (2 extra points, woo) 👍
Be 0.250 of a second faster running on my own 👍
But hit the limiter a lot in the draft 👎

OR

I could increase it:
So that I get the most out of the draft by rarely hitting the limiter 👍
Be able to "freight train" past everyone at the end of the race (or whenever i get a run and there's a gap to go through), as Chadwicksracing and HPainTrain put it :sly: 👍
But be 0.250 of a second slower running on my own. 👎
 
Or run your qual gear then switch to your race gear after you Q. That's what i do.
 
Big race next friday guys SCANA and FND are going to run. Ill post all the info bye tomorrow gonna be alot of fun.
 
I thought that your qualifying times were discarded if you went back to the lounge to change your car settings. >__>

Clever me :dunce:

Stand by for some awesome qualifying laps then :sly:
 
Back