98cobra Messages 1,699 Sep 23, 2004 #1 Check it out... 👍 http://www.redshark1.com/zx351_shakedown.wmv
ND4SPD Premium Messages 8,485 Guelph ON Messages JeffZ28 Messages Jeff C6R Sep 23, 2004 #2 Damn...That thing is so cool! It such a major sleeper, If it wasn't for the exhaust note. Do you know if this car is still FWD or RWD?
Damn...That thing is so cool! It such a major sleeper, If it wasn't for the exhaust note. Do you know if this car is still FWD or RWD?
98cobra Messages 1,699 Sep 23, 2004 #3 ND4SPD Damn...That thing is so cool! It such a major sleeper, If it wasn't for the exhaust note. Do you know if this car is still FWD or RWD? Click to expand... RWD.
ND4SPD Damn...That thing is so cool! It such a major sleeper, If it wasn't for the exhaust note. Do you know if this car is still FWD or RWD? Click to expand... RWD.
skip0110 Messages 5,178 Worcester, MA Messages skip0110 Sep 23, 2004 #4 I can't see the vid, because I lack WMP 9 codecs. However, this is the Kugel Konponents conversion kit, right? You know, they also make a kit to cram a EFI 4.6 modular motor in there.
I can't see the vid, because I lack WMP 9 codecs. However, this is the Kugel Konponents conversion kit, right? You know, they also make a kit to cram a EFI 4.6 modular motor in there.
98cobra Messages 1,699 Sep 23, 2004 #5 skip0110 I can't see the vid, because I lack WMP 9 codecs. However, this is the Kugel Konponents conversion kit, right? You know, they also make a kit to cram a EFI 4.6 modular motor in there. Click to expand... Not sure about the Kugel kit.
skip0110 I can't see the vid, because I lack WMP 9 codecs. However, this is the Kugel Konponents conversion kit, right? You know, they also make a kit to cram a EFI 4.6 modular motor in there. Click to expand... Not sure about the Kugel kit.