M mikeyobie1987 Messages 8 Messages mikey_obie_1987 Jun 26, 2011 #1 Im looking for rally cars pre year 2000. i mostly want a escort rally car
Cowboys965 Messages 7,517 Connecticut Messages Cowboys965 Jun 26, 2011 #2 I think it still might be in my UCD, I have sone old tradable rallies too, got any tickets?
M mikeyobie1987 Messages 8 Messages mikey_obie_1987 Jun 26, 2011 #3 no not got any tickets only have horns n paints and 270 cars but there all out of the ucd is there anything u would want for escort?
no not got any tickets only have horns n paints and 270 cars but there all out of the ucd is there anything u would want for escort?
U Umass021 Messages 34 Worcester, Ma Messages Flawless021 Messages Flawless55 Jun 26, 2011 #4 Send me a friend request "flawless021" and I will send you the escort rally car.
PegasusGT500 Messages 31 Messages SERiousThreat Jun 27, 2011 #5 I have the escort rally car what are you willing to offer
U Umass021 Messages 34 Worcester, Ma Messages Flawless021 Messages Flawless55 Jun 27, 2011 #6 I will just give you one. Send me a friend request flawless021. When you friend me leave a message about it also so I know. Thanks.
I will just give you one. Send me a friend request flawless021. When you friend me leave a message about it also so I know. Thanks.
Cowboys965 Messages 7,517 Connecticut Messages Cowboys965 Jun 27, 2011 #8 I do have the escort I got it out of UCD for you
M mikeyobie1987 Messages 8 Messages mikey_obie_1987 Jun 27, 2011 #9 wow thnx lol ill add you right now
M mikeyobie1987 Messages 8 Messages mikey_obie_1987 Jun 27, 2011 #10 do any of you have the rs200 rally car?
Cowboys965 Messages 7,517 Connecticut Messages Cowboys965 Jun 27, 2011 #11 mikeyobie1987 do any of you have the rs200 rally car? Click to expand... Idk
S SILK (Banned) Messages 78 Jun 27, 2011 #12 mikeyobie1987 do any of you have the rs200 rally car? Click to expand... Not senderble. 1.2mill.
M mikeyobie1987 Messages 8 Messages mikey_obie_1987 Jun 27, 2011 #13 SILK Not senderble. 1.2mill. Click to expand... awww right dint realise
Cowboys965 Messages 7,517 Connecticut Messages Cowboys965 Jun 27, 2011 #14 I do have the escort and a few classic rally cars Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Jun 27, 2011 #15 RS200 rally is in the ocd with no miles for 1m. I picked one up last week.