Ford Falcon XR8, RX-7 LM Race Car + others wanted!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Phoenix
  • 33 comments
  • 2,529 views

Phoenix

Premium
Messages
6,030
Norway
Norway
Post here or send me PM...!

My wantlist:
Cars marked in bold is the cars that has 1st priority...

Any chrome paints

Level 21 Ticket

X2010 Prototype
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00 [CANCELLED DUE TO THE BLOODY 1.07 UPDATE!]
Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Ford Falcon XR8 '00
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car (Dark blue or red ONLY)
Mercedez-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '98
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98

Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98

Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05

I am also looking for colored X2010's and carbon. I have the Vettel and the purple.

Cars/Tickets I have for trade:

Lots of Matte paints

X2010 Red Bull S.Vettel (0 miles)

You can check My garage for any cars you want. 470+.
The garage will be updated everytime I buy a new car, which is quite often now that I got some cash.

Im not gonna be botherd listing all my cars here in this thread.
Ask me if you wonder about something.

PS: Im not one of those guys only looking for 0 mile/0 changes. I don't care if a car has 128 678 miles on it...
 
Last edited:
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
for my x2010 prototype can trade later tonight??????????/ add psn kazza1110 and ill add you when i get back from friends house (hes just a beginner)
 
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
for my x2010 prototype can trade later tonight??????????/ add psn kazza1110 and ill add you when i get back from friends house (hes just a beginner)

Read the trading dates ;)
 
how about friday the 25th then??????
 
Is the NISMO 400R '96 in 0 miles?
 
how about friday the 25th then??????

Hmm I would prefer on of the other cars on my list before the X2010...
But i'll note it down.

Is the NISMO 400R '96 in 0 miles?

No. Was bought from UCD, and has 2,034 miles on it.
 
ok
 
I am pretty such I have the toyota GT-one race car. I am away from the house till later tonight so I will have to verify this for you and if I do have this I would be willing to trade it for a subaru impreza super touring car.
 
I am pretty such I have the toyota GT-one race car. I am away from the house till later tonight so I will have to verify this for you and if I do have this I would be willing to trade it for a subaru impreza super touring car.

Got both.

Acctually got 2 of the GT-ONE race car.
 
Still looking for trades...
 
I have all the cars you are looking for. If you have an Orange 0 mile Integra Touring car or some 0 mile Renault race cars give me a shout.
 
I have all the cars you are looking for. If you have an Orange 0 mile Integra Touring car or some 0 mile Renault race cars give me a shout.

Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 ??? Im not sure if it has any miles on it.. Will get back to you as soon as Bob is done with his championship!
 
What you want in return? And which day you wanna trade?

Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 if the 25th the earliest for u if so, then that works
 
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 if the 25th the earliest for u if so, then that works

Yeah it is...

Sounds good to me.. We got a deal on it then?
 
Still looking for one more trade!
 
I have Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98, for your NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
 
Actually I have all these:
X2010 Prototype
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Mercedez-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '98
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 Lt. Blue, Neon Orange, Purple, Copper, Dk Red

Looking for:
RX7 LM Race car (not green)
R8 Race Car '01
Camaro LM Race Car
Ford GT LM Race Car '04 (Golf Colors)
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92
GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Other Colored X1's (have Lt Blue, Neon Orange, Purple, Dk Red, Copper already)
AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 '04
W12 Nardo Concept '01
Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Saleen s7
 
any of these for saturday?

W12 nardo concept 01
BMW m3 gtr race car 01
Bmw 320i touring car 03
Zonda R (0 miles)
Ferrari 512BB 76 (black)
Toyota ft-86 sports concept 10
Ferrari Enzo (fully tuned)
Dodge Challenger R/T 70
Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A 88
Ferrari California 08
lamborghini SV 09 (fully tuned) (all black)
Dodge viper srt10 acr 08 (black with red line)
Jaguar xj13 66
Infiniti g35 coupe 06
Mazda RX-7 Type R Bathurst R 01 (yellow)
Jaguar xj220 92 (emerald green metallic)
Ac cars 427 s/c 66
Mitsubishi HSR II Concept 89
Aston martin db9 coupe 03
Plymouth superbird 70 (lime green)
Dodge charger super bee 426 hemi 71
Callaway c12
Honda nsx type S 97
Mercedes A 160 avantgarde 98
Mitsubishi lancer evolution gsr 92
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 '08 (green)
Maserati GranTurismo S "08
Toyota Tacoma X Runner 04
Ferrari F40 '92
Mercedes 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution 2 91
Lancia Stratos Rally car 77
Ford Mustang GT 05
Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 (CS) 00
Mazda Furai Concept 08 (GT pearl white)
Buick Special 62
Holden commodore ss 04
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 85
Amuse Carbon R (R34)
HPA Stage II R32
Toyota Altezza Touring car
Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race car 98
Aston Martin Vanquish 04
Subaru IMPREZA coupe 22B-STi version 98
Blitz Dunlop ER34 skyline 07
High End Performance G37 (brand new 0 miles)
Lexus IS F Concept 08 (brand new 0 miles)
Mines BNR34 Skyline GT-R N1 base 06 (brand new 0 miles)
Nissan GT-R SpecV 09 (brand new 0 miles)
Nissan GT-R Black Mask (brand new 0 miles)
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (c6) RM 09
HKS CT230R 08
Ford focus rally car 99
Suzuki SX4 WRC 08
Ruf CTR2 96
Ruf CTR "yellow bird" 87
Ruf RGT 00
Mazda Furai (Champagne gold) (0 miles)
Saleen S7
Honda S2000 LM car
Toyota celica GT-Four Rally car 95
HPA FT565 twin turbo Audi TT
Ferrari 599 06
Toyota Yellowhat YMS supra 05
Nissan Option Stream Z 04

also white x1 0 miles
yelow x1
 
I have:

Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Ford Falcon XR8 '00
Mercedez-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '98
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92

Interested in:
R8 LMS
R92C
Viper 51
Storm

Shoot me a PM if interested!
 
I have Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98, for your NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

X2010 Prototype for my NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car? Interested?
 
I have:

Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Ford Falcon XR8 '00
Mercedez-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '98
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92

Interested in:
R8 LMS
R92C
Viper 51
Storm

Shoot me a PM if interested!

If stevezx2002 doesn't reply to me by the end of this day, I would like to trade your Ford Falcon XR8 '00 for a car of your choise.

Let me know here or in a PM ;)
 
If stevezx2002 doesn't reply to me by the end of this day, I would like to trade your Ford Falcon XR8 '00 for a car of your choise.

Let me know here or in a PM ;)

Deal. I will wait to hear from you.
 
I Have :
X2010 Prototype
Mercedez-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '98
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98

Interested in the :
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09
 
Deal. I will wait to hear from you.
Remember it's only possible on Saturday 26th.

I Have :
X2010 Prototype
Mercedez-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '98
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98

Interested in the :
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09

Looks like im already booked, sorry man ;) Some other time 👍
 
Back