Phoenix Premium Messages 6,030 Norway Feb 23, 2011 #31 pipntick Deal. I will wait to hear from you. Click to expand... Alright, I'll send you a PM. Ford Falcon XR8 '00 for ?
pipntick Deal. I will wait to hear from you. Click to expand... Alright, I'll send you a PM. Ford Falcon XR8 '00 for ?
K Kazza Messages 320 Messages ASK AND IF YOU WONNA TRADE Feb 23, 2011 #32 do you still wonna trade my x2010 prototype for your bmw mclaren f1 racing car??
Phoenix Premium Messages 6,030 Norway Feb 23, 2011 #33 Kazza do you still wonna trade my x2010 prototype for your bmw mclaren f1 racing car?? Click to expand... If pipntick doesn't wanna trade, then yes. I just send him a PM, so we'll see how that works out. I'll stay in touch.
Kazza do you still wonna trade my x2010 prototype for your bmw mclaren f1 racing car?? Click to expand... If pipntick doesn't wanna trade, then yes. I just send him a PM, so we'll see how that works out. I'll stay in touch.
Phoenix Premium Messages 6,030 Norway Feb 23, 2011 #34 Kazza do you still wonna trade my x2010 prototype for your bmw mclaren f1 racing car?? Click to expand... Hey man, i've talked to pipntick. And we made a deal. Im sure we can do a trade some other time
Kazza do you still wonna trade my x2010 prototype for your bmw mclaren f1 racing car?? Click to expand... Hey man, i've talked to pipntick. And we made a deal. Im sure we can do a trade some other time