Ford Fusion NASCAR Sprint Cup Phil Parsons Racing/Dogecoin #98 Josh Wise 2014

• Thread starter Gwenbors
  • 80 comments
United States
Florida
Maniacal_drifter
An absolute must!

If you're interested in learning more about the Future Talladega Champ...

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-me...-wise-talladega-superspeedway-aarons-499.html
Dogecoin Special.png

I'd like to meet the person who thought this was a good idea and high five them.....in the face.....with chair....thats on fire.

This doge thing just doesn't make sense. What's funny about an image of a dog with words around it?

I see no reason as to why this is even worthy of consideration. Meaningless sponsor, meaningless driver, and a lot of people making weird sentences about it.

I see no reason as to why this is even worthy of consideration. Meaningless sponsor, meaningless driver, and a lot of people making weird sentences about it.
Because it was purely funded by fans on reddit, and it apparently is an actually currency...

And while a Wise isn't the best, keep in mind he's greatly underfunded and has been looking for sponsorship.

Because it was purely funded by fans on reddit, and it apparently is an actually currency...

And while a Wise isn't the best, keep in mind he's greatly underfunded and has been looking for sponsorship.

And what makes this more special than any other underfunded team? How the heck do you even fund someone without real money anyway.. #offtopic....

And what makes this more special than any other underfunded team? How the heck do you even fund someone without real money anyway.. #offtopic....
They funded the car with USD. Dogecoin is a different currency.

It's like raising $500,000 to slap a "Euros" logo on a F1 car.

20th place at 'Dega today.

The fastest doge in history.

giphy.gif

yh8nlmjxkx0mfzchphn0.gif

And the best part is not once did it crash or spin. Not only did it manage to make me laugh, but it thoroughly impressed as well with the way it ran.

And Furinkazen, you're still mad about it? I understand many people are annoyed by that meme but you appear to be the most incensed about it , to the point where suddenly the driver is meaningless. Its not like he asked specifically for Dogecoin.

wow, such speed, much draft, very cornering, so pass

What do you expect really from the RACEGOD.

Edit: sorry for the double post, should not try not posting on slow wifi.

Back