Ford Fusion NASCAR Sprint Cup Phil Parsons Racing/Dogecoin #98 Josh Wise 2014

• Thread starter Gwenbors
  • 80 comments
That makes..no sense. If GTPlanet promotes GT5/6 as much as Gamestop, then GTP should be a sponsor. Why would there be an XBOX car, if XBOX doesn't promote GT6.
You just negated yourself.

I said by your logic. You logic being if there's GameStop, why not Doge. For the same reason Xbox wouldn't show up. Dogecoin doesn't promote GT6 or even have contact to PD, so why would they throw it in just because GameStop was in GT5?

Your logic makes no sense.

This would be an instant buy in GT6 and would be in my favorites list.

Also, the only way this would be in GT6 is if Polyphony gets the licensing for this car and if we get an update with the 2014 cars.

It would be really interesting if this gets included as this would be the very first time in GT history that a internet meme would be featured in GT. I don't know if having a car that advertises a crypto-currency on it will affect the E-rating or not :/

Last edited:
This would be an instant buy in GT6 and would be in my favorites list.

Also, the only way this would be in GT6 is if Polyphony gets the licensing for this car and if we get an update with the 2014 cars.

It would be really interesting if this gets included as this would be the very first time in GT history that a internet meme would be featured in GT. I don't know if having a car that advertises a crypto-currency on it will affect the E-rating or not :/

I really don't get Doge Coin. It's worthless when converted. Its an internet currency, but 1 doge coin isn't even $.01.

I really don't get Doge Coin. It's worthless when converted. Its an internet currency, but 1 doge coin isn't even $.01.

It's supposed to be a parody of the more widely-used cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Litecoin. Because of the minuscule value, it's used as a sort of virtual "tipping" medium (as used on Reddit and several other sites).

Also what @nascarfan1400 said

Did the Chev get added to NASCAR 14 yet?
It's in the game now. Here's a video I got from YouTube:

And here was the render:
virtual-dogecar-dogecoin-josh-wise-the-coinfront.jpg

Now lets hope it will be in GT6 soon. (maybe at the end of 2014?)

I just hope that this will be in GT because it would be amusing to see a Shiba Inu on the track.

I would play GT6 more if it had this. But, I don't think this car is being used anymore (livery and sponsorship wise).

Back