ford gt or ferrari f430 scuderia?

  • Thread starter Thread starter winoman
  • 66 comments
  • 5,986 views
Have you posted a comment on every fourum? You confuse me ! Plus Italians are poncy and ferraris are crud.

Lol no but Im working on it! You guys make me laugh, you take this thing far too seriously!
 
Well the Ferrari was designed in part by a certain Micheal Schumacher and the Ford GT by a certain Bob and Dave. I'd take the Ferrari anyday of the week, just so much nicer to drive on race tracks what with it being a track day car and all!
It's a mix between the 458 Italia and the GT with a little hint of Enzo and a pinch of F40 (which you should also look into), and drizzled with lovely Pagani Zonda F. Buy it Buy it NOW!!!
 
Last edited:
I rate the Ferrari.

Although I love the Ford which is a marvellous machine, the Ferrari seems to be the better track machine in my opinion.
There's no reason why you can't have both so just go with the gut feeling you have about which one would be the best for you.
 
If the credits are tight then get a friend (plenty available in this thread) to share one of each when PSN is back up. Make your choice after driving them.

If credits aren't an issue then buy both - they're great cars.

If I were to choose I'd take the 430, that's based on fan-ishness rather than any empirical testing :D
 
430 scuderia is the best handling car imo
 
Another good one is the 1980s Mugen Civic with number 16. Super car!
 
Back