ford gt or ferrari f430 scuderia?

  • Thread starter Thread starter winoman
  • 66 comments
  • 5,994 views
See what I mean? Just as many opinions both ways. That's why I said, they are equal. Buy the one you like. Better yet, Buy them both....I did. :dopey:
 
Get the Ford GT, it's half the price of the Ferrari, makes an awesome sound and is just generally more awesome
 
See what I mean? Just as many opinions both ways. That's why I said, they are equal. Buy the one you like. Better yet, Buy them both....I did. :dopey:

im gonna buy them both but i need to choose which one to buy first.
cant drive 2 cars at the same time;)
 
bought the ford gt first and all i can say after driving it is: :drool::scared::scared::drool::scared:
 
F430 Scuderia is one of the best car in GT5
 
Ferrari F430 Scuderia. Its a blast to drive in game.
 
I prefer the Scuderia for handeling prowess, and the Ford for it's brute torque and power. When it comes down to it, the Scuderia takes the cake for me. And so you know, it's 430 Scuderia not F430 Scuderia

Oh yeah I know, dislike when people can't get the name of illest street car to come out right.
 
Both of them are soooooo good, I can't decide which is better. Although I would say the ford GT because it's an iconic car. 430 scuderia is still an awesome car though, no doubt about it.
 
Buy them both now and use your shift key more often. That'd make a winner out of you. :)
 
I find the GT handles fairly well.. its definitely a welcome change from whatever physics plagued the car in GT5P so maybe thats just me.. then itll take the Scuds doors off in a straight line..
but the Scud is not at its best in a straight line, give it the right curvy track and it will demolish an Enzo, there is something about the way it takes a corner that just feels oh so perfect and direct, one of my favorite handling cars.. take the Ferrari
 
use your shift key more often

Can that be any more vague? What should they use the shift key for? Should they use it for anchoring insertion points in Word, maybe modify function keys, maybe modify alt keys? How about use it to reboot Windows?

If you're going to correct someone, then maybe you should be more specific about what it is you're correcting them on.
 
Can that be any more vague? What should they use the shift key for? Should they use it for anchoring insertion points in Word, maybe modify function keys, maybe modify alt keys? How about use it to reboot Windows?

If you're going to correct someone, then maybe you should be more specific about what it is you're correcting them on.



I think everyone here knows what he means. Rubberband grinding and using the shift key to repeat the indy race over and over.
 
I think everyone here knows what he means. Rubberband grinding and using the shift key to repeat the indy race over and over.

Yeah, of course! :lol: Punctuation never hurt nobody!
 
i don't think that's what villain meant by using the shift key more often. of course I could be wrong, it's happened before. so what's this about holding down the shift key to repeat the indy race?
 
guyr1
Got to be the ford, but which one are you talking about? the '07, 05, 06, test .

There Is also 2002 GT .. Super rare :) I found it, it's worth 1 million
 
458 italia is the one u should be looking into .. Then u can do the Ferrari championship as well
 
I sampled both and bought the Ford.On comfort tyres it's loads of powersliding fun yet still a surprisingly good drivers car.Great downforce in the rear too.
 
Ive not tried the Ford but my other half hates it! We both love the Scud tho! Great for a Ferrari!
 
Ford gt will wipe the floor with more or less all production cars off the line when tuned without traction control. V8s ftw
 
Ok im gonna end all the c**p by saying dont by the F430 at all.
Its so c**p compared to the 599 GTO, 458 Itallia and enzo :)

so buy the ford gt, its just comon sense guys ;)

for the ford gt
ford intill i die ford intill i die

BOOOOOOOOOO. Ferrari forever:dopey:

Almost any Ferrari (except that c**p 400i thing) is better than a Ford. But if anyone wants to give me a Ford GT IRL and some petrol I will be grateful:tup:
 
took my brand new Ford GT out for fun to see what kind of lap itd run, just off the tail of the GT-R Spec V, 1:30.023 vs. 1:30.305, and oh yeah, this was after one shot too (rather than introducing the GT-R to the wall several times to get that.. GT-Rs do not like being run over their limits), the Scud is not even close its about two seconds slower, but between the two the Ferrari is more fun
 
Last edited:
You can have both if you don't care about having the Standard version of the Ford GT which you can win from completing the IA licence in gold.
 
Back