Ford GT Race Car '69

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vipermatt
  • 13 comments
  • 864 views
Messages
135
Messages
ViperMatt
Gulf color scheme. Has Chassis reinforcement and stg. 3 turbo.

Really wanting an Oreca Viper but feel free to make offers
 
Bout Minolta Toyota
 
already have that, sorry
 
take a look at my garage man the links in my sig.

atm i dont really know what ur looking for

:)

edit: oh and do u have the specs for the ford?
thanks
 
Specs:
550hp
486tq
998kg
4.8 miles


I looked @ your garage and already have almost all those cars, sorry
 
Fancy anything from my car list thread for it? Check the link below, cheers! :D
 
Fancy anything from my car list thread for it? Check the link below, cheers! :D

Have all those, thanks though

edit: is your IS-F concept sold or not??
 
Have all those, thanks though

edit: is your IS-F concept sold or not??

I can get them, but I would rather not atm. I have 5mil credits and im refreshing to get a FGT atm so I dont want to spend any.
 
Fully Tuned IS-F Concept Car brand new with close to none miles.
And it won the Touring Car Championship easily.
 
I can get them, but I would rather not atm. I have 5mil credits and im refreshing to get a FGT atm so I dont want to spend any.

understand, been there, done that. lol
 
Back