Ford GT40 Mark I '66 (N300) Blue Moon Bay Speedway

• Thread starter CBH
  • 51 comments
I tryed use this Tune for the Monza race in Premium Sports Lounge race in the Professional League.

Wow this car is so much fun :-)

So smoth and easy to handle. I adjusted the topsped for Monza but left everything else as in your Tune using DS4. Love it, this is so great.

Ill give it a go on some of the other premium sports lounge races in the next few days :-)

Great setup, first giving me the chance to race under 11:50.
Thank you very much.

Ciao

EDIT:

DS4/AT/ABS default
I just tried my GT40 at the Blue Moon Bay Speedway in the15 lap Premium Sports Lounge race in the Professional League, I can not get under 12 minutes race time.
Can you please do the race and see what race time you get using my settings mate. Before the update I was getting well under 12 minutes race time.

I just tried my GT40 at the Blue Moon Bay Speedway in the15 lap Premium Sports Lounge race in the Professional League, I can not get under 12 minutes race time.
Can you please do the race and see what race time you get using my settings mate. Before the update I was getting well under 12 minutes race time.

OK, but please wait my 1.25 update, still downloading…

Ciao

First impression:
I felt slower than 1.24 races, roughtly 0.3s per lap.
My better racetime after 5 attemps has been high 11:53 (around 4s gap), however always under 11.55.
I wiil deeply check in the next days.

Ciao

I don't understand why I can't use this GT40 on the pre 1979 race car race at LeSarthe..I have racing softs on it and it says no category restrictions...All I can use is my 330...Am I missing something? By the way...great tune Laser!

I don't understand why I can't use this GT40 on the pre 1979 race car race at LeSarthe..I have racing softs on it and it says no category restrictions...All I can use is my 330...Am I missing something? By the way...great tune Laser!
Thanks stratotone :cheers:. Later on I will have a look on why you can not use it for the pre 1979 race at LeSarthe.

Last edited:
First impression:
I felt slower than 1.24 races, roughtly 0.3s per lap.
My better racetime after 5 attemps has been high 11:53 (around 4s gap), however always under 11.55.
I wiil deeply check in the next days.

Ciao
I just found out why I was getting a 12 minutes + race time, Just before the last update I had change the settings on the car, but I forgot to change the Weight Reduction Ratio back to 88 and it was left on 98.
Thanks for helping out mate :cheers:, now my race times are now in the high 11:53s :).

I'm maybe wrong but I think it's for racing cars only and the GT40 on this game its not.

I'm maybe wrong but I think it's for racing cars only and the GT40 on this game its not.

Im almost sure It's for 15 to 20 million credit Gr.X cars only.

Yeah....I guess when they first produced this it was a limited street car in early 1964 and then they named it GT40 as it was 40 inches high..They pretty much made it as a race car ...It was built on a Lola chassis and was entered at Nurb for its first race in late 63 or early 64...Oh well...Guess you have to buy the other Ford Mark IV if you wanna race a Ford.

I'm having some handling issues with this setup at BMB Speedway. The rear end of the car feels way too light and easy to spin out. Can someone offer some advice on how to increase the rear grip so it won't rotate so easily?

Dan
I'm having some handling issues with this setup at BMB Speedway. The rear end of the car feels way too light and easy to spin out. Can someone offer some advice on how to increase the rear grip so it won't rotate so easily?
Idk if it was Active Steering or Countersteering Assist, but putting it to weak fixed rear grip instantly.

Dan
What ever I change on the car it is still loose, I only have your problem on the last turn. Just lift of the throttle a little in that turn, and see how that goes.

Dan

What ever I change on the car it is still loose, I only have your problem on the last turn. Just lift of the throttle a little in that turn, and see how that goes.

PS_Messages_20180908_152002.jpg

PS_Messages_20180908_152006.jpg

Last edited:
Back