Ford GT40 Mark I '66 (N300) Blue Moon Bay Speedway

• Thread starter CBH
  • 51 comments

CBH

(Banned)
Australia
Adelaide
This tune is good for the 15 lap Premium Sports Lounge race in the Professional League. Tuned using my G29 wheel.

Power Level: 3 Weight Reduction Level: 3
Power Ratio%: 97 Weight Reduction%: 88

Traction Control: 0

Tyres: Front: Racing Super Soft Rear: Racing Super Soft

Brake Balance (Front/Rear): -2

Suspension
Ride Height mm: 70/70
Natural Frequency Hz: 2.85/2.85
Anti-Roll-Bar Level: 7/10
Damping Ratio (Compression) %: 58/58
Danping Ratio (Rebound) %: 87/87
Camber Angle (-) Degree(s): 1.0/2.4
Toe Angle Degree(s): 0.00/In 0.30

Aerodynamics

Downforce Level Front: n/a Rear: n/a

LSD

F/R

/60

/5

/30

Transmission

Final Gear At: 5.000
Max Speed km/h: 200
1st: 1.920

2nd: 1.500

3rd: 1.220

4th: 1.020

5th: 0.860

Final Gear: 3.185

This tune is good for the 15 lap Premium Sports Lounge race in the Professional League. Tuned using my G29 wheel.

Suspension

Aerodynamics

LSD

F/R

/60

/5

/30

Transmission

Can't wait to try the LSD on this car, will it be the same with Sport soft?

You can let me know, because I will not be on my PS4 until tomorrow afternoon.
Well pal I'm only gonna say ones, most probably the best car of the game, the tune, sorry, you tune its marvellous the car drives so easy and fun and extremely fast for a N300, I been against the ps4 on N1000 , apart from enjoying the drive, I really did, it was the price money 250.000 Cr car handicap +150% , thanks a lot pal, can't wait from you next tune.

Great tune. 👍 👍 @fordlaser I use a controller so I had the TC set to 3 just to get a feel for the car, put it on 2 and was getting mid 47 secs around Blue Moon Bay. I won by 5 secs over the Veyron. Looking forward to seeing more tunes. :cheers:

Great tune. 👍 👍 @fordlaser I use a controller so I had the TC set to 3 just to get a feel for the car, put it on 2 and was getting mid 47 secs around Blue Moon Bay. I won by 5 secs over the Veyron. Looking forward to seeing more tunes. :cheers:
Thanks my friend :cheers:. I have tried very hard to try to keep playing GTS but there is nothing much to do anymore in the game.
I thought making some tunes to post on here maybe the answer to keep playing, but it has not helped so I decided not to play this game.
Sorry my friend, I will not be making anymore tunes for GTS.

Thanks my friend :cheers:. I have tried very hard to try to keep playing GTS but there is nothing much to do anymore in the game.
I thought making some tunes to post on here maybe the answer to keep playing, but it has not helped so I decided not to play this game.

I know what you mean, without any seasonal races or something like that, there's not much else except daily prize car and online which I haven't done. That's too bad because it was suppose to be this Grand game and it turns out to be a bit of a disappointment. they are just rehashing cars from GT6, :yuck: No new Porsche's or any other cars either :crazy: :cheers: my friend

Really sad to hear that from you, I still think that your tune for the Ford is the best of all.

I'm down to TC 1 on your tune and it's Fantastic!!! I've been switching between the GT40 & X-Bow at BMB to get my credits back up since buying a Lamborghini Miura, great car also at BMB. :cheers: Buddy
Well I hope next time you will try without TCS, this car at N300 is the best of is class no other car can't beat it, fantastic machine and superb tunned.

by far the best car for this race,great tune job

Suspension

Aerodynamics

LSD

F/R

/60

/5

/30

Transmission

Once again thanks my friend :cheers: I have not driven my GT40 for a long time now, but looking forward to driving it again and I will try to play GTS a lot more :).
Well pal, I can't wait for you to play the game again and do some magic as you did with this car, the best of N300, unbeatable, now I'm waiting to buy the Lambo Miura prototype 15milion credits, but really want to know if is as good as it was on the GT6, and again let us know if you come back I'm waiting:confused:, all the best and think about it.

Well pal, I can't wait for you to play the game again and do some magic as you did with this car, the best of N300, unbeatable, now I'm waiting to buy the Lambo Miura prototype 15milion credits, but really want to know if is as good as it was on the GT6, and again let us know if you come back I'm waiting:confused:, all the best and think about it.
Thanks PAPAMOVIL :cheers:. Please tell when you buy the Lambo Miura prototype, and PM me so I can tune the car up so you can test the car for me, and then you can tell me what need to be done to improve the handling.

Thanks PAPAMOVIL :cheers:. Please tell when you buy the Lambo Miura prototype, and PM me so I can tune the car up so you can test the car for me, and then you can tell me what need to be done to improve the handling.
Well, my friend, I got it last night, I did a few laps just as it came, then I tunned a bit just a few things, but I'll live it to the professional, at the moment it handles like a boat on the sea with bad weather, I hope it helps the comment so you have an idea what to do, I don't believe in miracles, sorry I didn't believe till I used your tune on the Ford GT, so my dear friend all the pressure is on you, lol, can't wait, good luck.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Well, my friend, I got it last night, I did a few laps just as it came, then I tunned a bit just a few things, but I'll live it to the professional, at the moment it handles like a boat on the sea with bad weather, I hope it helps the comment so you have an idea what to do, I don't believe in miracles, sorry I didn't believe till I used your tune on the Ford GT, so my dear friend all the pressure is on you, lol, can't wait, good luck.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
So she handles like a boat :lol:, I see what I can do and I will let you know in a few days.

Great setup, first giving me the chance to race under 11:50.
Thank you very much.

Ciao

EDIT:

DS4/AT/ABS default

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back