Ford mark iv, arta Nsx, saber c9, red bull vickers NASCAR, more

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pauloo
  • 9 comments
  • 580 views
Messages
440
United States
Maryland homie
Messages
fifaMiddleton
Mark iv race car
Ferrari California and 430
Sauber c9
Toyota minolta
Arta Nsx
Premium Muira
Lexus is f racing concept
Nissan r89c
And couple of rally cars

Make offers
 
I need a Nascar, which one is it?

Check my garage, be realistic.
 
Toyota campy red bull, it's blue and I bought chassis reinforcement and wheels for it.
 
Look in my garage, but my offer to you would be the SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00.
 
I want a premium and I spent like 600k on it, I'll let you borrow I guess.
 
Really? When can you send it?

I'm going to bed in 10 minutes.
 
Really? When can you send it?

I'm going to bed in 10 minutes.


Same day, and put on your veloce for the tradeborrow
 
Interested in your Sauber and R89C. Anything in my garage is on the table.
 
Possible for Zonda and something small? Jw
 
Sorry mate got a trade lined up with someone else, thanks anyways, no hard feelings.
 
Back