K kierster99 Messages 83 luton Messages THECODFATHER_-99 Apr 7, 2012 #1 I am in need of a ford mustang Mach 1 with mods and tuned to top. If any one is willing to gift me one I will be very happy Many thanks Kieran
I am in need of a ford mustang Mach 1 with mods and tuned to top. If any one is willing to gift me one I will be very happy Many thanks Kieran
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Apr 7, 2012 #2 Just buy one? It's only like 50k.
K kierster99 Messages 83 luton Messages THECODFATHER_-99 Apr 7, 2012 #3 Yh but I'm after one that has been modded and tuned up.
Sttrobe Messages 2,025 Amman Messages EbisuWarrior Apr 7, 2012 #4 I could make that possible, do you habe a Lexus GS300-450? stock?
K kierster99 Messages 83 luton Messages THECODFATHER_-99 Apr 7, 2012 #5 Sttrobe I could make that possible, do you habe a Lexus GS300-450? stock? Click to expand... Unfortunately no. Is there any other car u want? I have a mustang v8 674bhp/5700rpm if ur interested
Sttrobe I could make that possible, do you habe a Lexus GS300-450? stock? Click to expand... Unfortunately no. Is there any other car u want? I have a mustang v8 674bhp/5700rpm if ur interested
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Apr 7, 2012 #6 LOL That's not even fully tuned. You should just finish tuning the one you have already.
Sttrobe Messages 2,025 Amman Messages EbisuWarrior Apr 7, 2012 #7 If you hunt me one me and you will be great trading associates.
K kierster99 Messages 83 luton Messages THECODFATHER_-99 Apr 7, 2012 #8 Slashfan LOL That's not even fully tuned. You should just finish tuning the one you have already. Click to expand... U still gotta give me that v8
Slashfan LOL That's not even fully tuned. You should just finish tuning the one you have already. Click to expand... U still gotta give me that v8
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Apr 7, 2012 #9 I said I'd look to see if I had one. I don't have to give you anything lol.
K kierster99 Messages 83 luton Messages THECODFATHER_-99 Apr 7, 2012 #10 Slashfan I said I'd look to see if I had one. I don't have to give you anything lol. Click to expand... Kl thn
Slashfan I said I'd look to see if I had one. I don't have to give you anything lol. Click to expand... Kl thn
Slash POWER BY FORD Premium Messages 34,949 Indian Falls, NY Messages slashfan7964 Apr 7, 2012 #11 kierster99 Kl thn Click to expand... What?