Ford SportKa (edit title, if you like cats, dont watch)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Delirious
  • 23 comments
  • 1,340 views
Bah, not funny.
 
Yeah... somehow my dad thought that was funny too but it's not... :odd:
 
I found it funny. :lol:
 
I found it funny, but then I can look at it from the point of view of the twisted effects artist that made it. I think this one was made more for fun than anything else (internally within Ford), never meant to actually be broadcast.
 
Jedi2016
I found it funny, but then I can look at it from the point of view of the twisted effects artist that made it. I think this one was made more for fun than anything else (internally within Ford), never meant to actually be broadcast.
I think they would get complaints if they broadcast it. Animals WERE harmed in the making of this advert. ;)
 
Well, at least one digital cat was killed, yes.. hehe. Just like the digital pigeon that bit it in the other commercial, but I think that one made it on the air. :)
 
The pigeon one did make it onto the air. That one was funny as well.
 
Seen it quite a while ago but it's still in bad taste 👎:grumpy:
 
well, they're commercials... if you don't like them you can change the channel or, in this case, not buy the car. I'm not sure if these commercials ever made it to the air, but more than likely they were filmed to be shown at some advertising festival, namely the Cannes.

Still, advertisingly speaking, I think they're pretty wild. BUt no, no cats (or pigeons) were harmed in the making of the commercial... perhaps just scared, to simulate the legs of the poor thing.
 
I like this kind of commercials, mostly because I dislike the alternative:

"Yes! The new Ford SportKA! The unbelieveably attractive, sporty version of the megaseller, the humongously good Ford KA! Yes! Go buy it now at your Ford dealership! The all new Ford SportKA! Yes!"

No thanks, I rather have the other kind of commercial. 👍
 
seen it a long time ago, it was funny PETA would love to see that on our television 👍
 
Jedi2016
Well, at least one digital cat was killed, yes.. hehe. Just like the digital pigeon that bit it in the other commercial, but I think that one made it on the air. :)

what is this piegon?! i must see this commercial!

By the way...i love that cat video for i hate cats and love fords :)
 
bit sick, cant really see how it is funny, now the pidgeon one was great :lol:
 
The commercial is like marmite, you love it or you hate it.
 
what is this piegon commercial?! :( :( :(
 
How is it in bad taste? Yes, there are many aspects in every commercial, TV show, and movie that would be horrible if they happened in real life. But its not! Lighten up!

My name is Mike, and approve this commercial.

As well as the scene in Anchorman where Jack Black boots the dog off the bridge. I approve that too.
 
XVII
what is this piegon commercial?! :( :( :(

It's the same campaign of the cat commercial (same product, same topic), where as a pigeon takes flight above a SportKa, the car open its hood and hits the pigeon... the commercial ends with the pigeon's limp body falling to the ground. I guess people like this commercial more... or rather, dislike it less than the cat, since pigeons aren't as lovable as pigeons. Truth is, the cat commercial is pretty gruesome (if the car hit the cat with its wheel, or scared it with its horn would've been in better taste), but most advertising today is meant to impress you, not just make you laugh (in this case).
 
Old, and i'm sure has been posted before. Probably in the comedy forum. Still funny though 👍
 
can someone give me the link to the piegon video?
 
Revheadnz
Eh? We know what you mean.


thanks, he he


By the way, I don't have a link to the pigeon commercial, but I do have it on my HD... along with about 3Gbs of other commercials... hey, I'm a copywriter! I could email it to you, pm me.
 
Back