Fords, show what Ford is made of !

  • Thread starter Thread starter The piston
  • 108 comments
  • 13,917 views
Laguna%252520Seca%252520Raceway_4.jpg

Laguna%252520Seca%252520Raceway_8.jpg

really really nice :D I especially like the contrast of the green wheels with the black color
 
Still my favorite paint job of all I've done...

Ford GT - 200 mph - Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 No Chicanes​


Very nice Gt there ^^


Thank you sir.

The paint is DLC Old Fashioned (or whatever the old paint is called, sorry). It's the closest to the Gulf Light Blue that I've found.




Magnificent! I actually didn't know that you could paint those rims. (off to fire up the PS3)!!!
 
Magnificent! I actually didn't know that you could paint those rims. (off to fire up the PS3)!!!

You can change those rims ;)
 
I would be happy to DLC paint any Ford (probably GT's but you never know) in the above DLC color or any DLC color.
 
​
 
that focus looks great in any color!.. nice shots asriel
 
Thanks dude same to you:tup:

SpecialStageRouteX_7-2_zps19bf9e16.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_11-1_zps19110247.jpg
[/IMG]
 
Citroens looks too much like Fords.
 
Last edited:
Mk4 on Suzuka;



Transcammer;



2011 Fusion at Spa;



Ford vs. Ferrari (my favourite photo of mine);

 
Nice shots Petri, but it's not a Ford :D
 
Nice shots Petri, but it's not a Ford :D

I must have been asleep when I post those pictures. I even used the search to find the Ford thread. :banghead: I'm sorry, and I will move photos to Citroen thread.
 
I must have been asleep when I post those pictures. I even used the search to find the Ford thread. :banghead: I'm sorry, and I will move photos to Citroen thread.

;)
 
Back