911_RS zoom zoom zoom Premium Messages 1,000 Messages GTP_911_RS Feb 18, 2011 #1 I want to make trades using the remote setting!!! I could sit here at work and make deals all day.....👍
I want to make trades using the remote setting!!! I could sit here at work and make deals all day.....👍
GTShadowKing Messages 2,010 Portugal Messages jikamehameha Messages JShadowKing Feb 18, 2011 #2 ^ good idea But you can only make a trade per account per day
dazzee Messages 2,335 Messages Darrell-ere Messages Dazzeeboy Feb 18, 2011 #3 GTShadowKing ^ good idea But you can only make a trade per account per day Click to expand... so does this bump it up to 2 trades a day or still 1?
GTShadowKing ^ good idea But you can only make a trade per account per day Click to expand... so does this bump it up to 2 trades a day or still 1?
GTShadowKing Messages 2,010 Portugal Messages jikamehameha Messages JShadowKing Feb 18, 2011 #4 dazzee so does this bump it up to 2 trades a day or still 1? Click to expand... I don't know
dazzee Messages 2,335 Messages Darrell-ere Messages Dazzeeboy Feb 18, 2011 #5 GTShadowKing I don't know Click to expand... hmm be good if it is
911_RS zoom zoom zoom Premium Messages 1,000 Messages GTP_911_RS Feb 18, 2011 #6 8 accounts = 8 trades per day.... Try making 8 trades a night after reset......
GTShadowKing Messages 2,010 Portugal Messages jikamehameha Messages JShadowKing Feb 18, 2011 #7 911_RS 8 accounts = 8 trades per day.... Try making 8 trades a night after reset...... Click to expand... I have 3 secondary accounts and it's a pain in the ass already...
911_RS 8 accounts = 8 trades per day.... Try making 8 trades a night after reset...... Click to expand... I have 3 secondary accounts and it's a pain in the ass already...
dazzee Messages 2,335 Messages Darrell-ere Messages Dazzeeboy Feb 18, 2011 #8 GTShadowKing I don't know Click to expand... how do you do remote trade i only got remote race ?
AddGrg1 Messages 210 Messages AddGrg1 Feb 19, 2011 #9 dazzee how do you do remote trade i only got remote race ? Click to expand... If you have a PSP (and access to a wifi connection), you can use it's remote play function to operate your PS3 from anywhere in the world.
dazzee how do you do remote trade i only got remote race ? Click to expand... If you have a PSP (and access to a wifi connection), you can use it's remote play function to operate your PS3 from anywhere in the world.