Forgotten Cars Thread Week 61 and beyond: End of the Road

• Thread starter Cowboy
  • 718 comments
It's now the Race Modified Cappuccino, since GT5.
the body is different
specialstageroutex74.jpg

This car is awesome at 450pp. I definitely would recommend buying the car if you are looking for a decent car to drive. Not too hard to tune but will take a little time to get used to it. Don't know how everybody forgot about this hidden rocket.

The Ferrari California is a good sleeper IF you know how to tinker with the settings.

I remember the 323 being one of the first cars to choose from in GT5... It was a nice car, I guess it still is in GT6, but keeps forgotten...

A suggestion for the thread:

Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99

No tunes in Tuning Forum / GT6 Tuning Directory for this car. Probaby the most forgotten race car in GT6...​

Last edited:
I'm thinking about holding a vote at the end of every week for the next car of the week. What do u guys think?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you created this thread, weren't you doing so with the intention of naming a car - a forgotten car - and then having discussion on the car, pros and cons, etc? Then you move onto a different car and discuss.. It seems like people are just throwing out car models and nobody is learning anything... :confused:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you created this thread, weren't you doing so with the intention of naming a car - a forgotten car - and then having discussion on the car, pros and cons, etc? Then you move onto a different car and discuss.. It seems like people are just throwing out car models and nobody is learning anything... :confused:
Yea, forgot about that. Sorry for any confusion.

actually one of my favorite mazdas, very distinctive design. not much in the way of performance, although its FF.

Doesn't the prowler have an interior?

Oh! Yeah, it does. Sorry, my bad - I should have been more clear; what I meant was I have never seen one online in GT6 lobbies.
This car is actually a scorcher. After I had made that previous post I went over to Chrysler to purchase one and discovered I had already got myself one and it was sitting there in my garage unused. I must have got one in my sleep, or quite unconsciously.
Have to take it for a spin soon - maybe to some 500 PP Seasonal. ;)

Now that i noticed that this thread is due the whole series of GT ( lol my bad ) i miss some cars from GT2 like the litle Fiats Cinquecento and Seicento Sporting, the Punto GT, BMW 325i E46 ( wich was in GT3 also ), man they are so many that i can't even remember! :D

Recently decided to try the Spyker C8, very good car, to me it's ugly, front like an MG back like the tank car but drives rather nicely and planted for a MR. Was thinking the rear would always want to be in front.

It's very sensitive to tyre wear. Driving it on Silverstone and Sierra was a treat, when I took it to the 10 lap Ascari challenge felt a noticeable difference as soon as the tyres dropped to 9, braking distance increased, losing traction in 2nd.

The interior is not bad either, has a glass roof so it is not all black .

Overall it's a nice car, don't hear much about it on these forums, I plan to put a few miles on it doing over some career races and hit lapping.

Give it a try

Its the end of the week, and that means that I will name next weeks car. But before I get to that, I will give my final overview of the 323f/lantis. All in all, it is a great car, definitely deserves more recognition, and is a car that will turn some heads also. But it is really fast, it has nearly no drag, plus it's a nice car to add to your collection. Alright, now for this weeks forgotten car. I bought this car recently and I will say right now, you will be shocked by how good it drives. This weeks forgotten car is...

tvr_v8s__91_by_gt6_garage-d71sxi2.png

The TVR V8S '91. I love to drive this car around the nurb and is very stable on the bumpy roads. It can corner really good too. For some reason it reminds me of a mercedes in the back, and has some of the styling too. So with that, feel free to comment, and keep the suggestions coming!!!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back