Formula 1 2013 Season Opener Melbourne 17th March

• Thread starter lbsf1
  • 909 comments
Kimi says many words, in the form of sentences! It's an imposter!

I've watched the Sebring 12 hours and the Australian Grand Prix since I last slept. :crazy:

Alonso's the best at these podium interviews, always thanks the crowds and fans, and mentions the right, interesting, stuff 👍

Quite surprised about Redbulls race pace..they went backward a little after a hugely impressive quailifying

Mclaren have some serious work to do...Force India 4th fastest team!

Oh, nice. Bob Varsha fills in for Leigh Diffey next week since there's the Indycar season debut.

Just heard that as well. All is slightly right with the world again 👍

Well this is SPEED with a new name, Bob Varsha returning with Leigh Diffey doing the IndyCar race next week

And there's a post-race show. SPEED never did that. So many races were just pushed to the side because of NASCAR pre-pre-race.

Quite surprised about Redbulls race pace..they went backward a little after a hugely impressive quailifying

Mclaren have some serious work to do...Force India 4th fastest team!

How are they fourth fastest, Sutil wasted his tires trying to stay ahead of Lewis...also what about STR with Vergne

Cheers to Kimi guys (None to Vettel). I brought my Kimi avatar from the dead, watched the race in 3D, and cheered with joy! Poor Sutil though, i thought he had it for a second, that I was cheering im on for a second. :confused:

wow on the standings chart it says Grosjean is for Ferrari.
I saw that too, and it was spelled "Romain Gorjean." :lol:

Last edited:
Right im off to get some shut eye...chat to you guys same time next week! :)

Here, you dropped this.
images

Maybe, but I didn't need it for this prediction thank you very much!

Anyway, I'm not surprised Mercedes drop the ball, yet again. More retirements and their cars are famous for being tyre eaters and they still go for a two-stop strategy that obviously won't work (They switched to a three-stop strategy.)? Sigh. I'm so happy Schumacher left (was forced out of because he didn't want to sign new contract during summer) that piece of **** team.

Last edited:
They're really towing that whole "your home for open-wheel racing" thing.

Maybe, but I didn't need it for this prediction thank you very much!

Anyway, I'm not surprised Mercedes drop the ball, yet again. More retirements and their cars are famous for being tyre eaters and they still go for a two-stop strategy that obviously won't work (They switched to a three-stop strategy.)? Sigh. I'm so happy Schumacher left (was forced out of because he didn't want to sign new contract during summer) that piece of **** team.

I felt Hamiltons especially and Rosbergs 1st stints on the Super Soft were pretty decent 👍, went the longest on them I think. 👍

Back