Formula 1 2018 Rolex British Grand PrixFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 327 comments
Yes, RAI could have gone a little tighter but locked up. Could HAM have gone slightly wider too though? Possibly

Brundle calling for a penalty for RAI? Why? Raikönnen locked up and understeered into Hamilton. I'd say that was just a regular, but from the POV of Hamilton, unfortunate racing incident.

Even with damage HAM is faster than BOT. I think it's time BOT leaves and gives the seat to someone that wants to win.

Vettel might be winning this but damn Hamilton is flying. It's almost racing with the AI in GTS lol :P

As for the penalty, Vettel had 5 last time out for similar incident....10 secs for Kimi is a bit harsh

The speed difference between the top 6 and the rest is just ridiculous. Look how fast Hamilton is going through the field.

10 second penalty for Kimi!

That seems a given. Lewis left him a lot of space. Unfortunate for Kimi. Little consolation for Lewis.

Did you miss Asia last year?

Did you forget what happened last year?

You mean last year when Vettel won his last championship? :D

-

SRSLY, though, this is going to be a tough year for Merc. That Ferrari has fewer weaknesses than last year.

Kimi must have some wing damage? Otherwise you would expect that he could overtake Max easily? I'm not complaining ;)

Edit: apperently no front wing damage fo rKimi. Then it is stange he could not close the gap with Max.

Kimi must have some wing damage? Otherwise you would expect that he could overtake Max easily? I'm not complaining ;)

I think Kimi damaged his steering rack ever so slightly because they bumped tyres and not wing and tyre.

I was referring to a 99% similar accident last week with VET. Agree? He got just 5 secs
Vettel suffered major damage and fell through the pack, so he got the time penalty and the penalty of consequences. Raikkonen didn't.

Back