Formula 1 2018 Rolex British Grand PrixFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 327 comments
Mercedes completely ruined Bottas for Hamilton in this race, he is the 2nd driver now, I get why they didn't pit Hamilton his tyres where a bit newer but Bottas at worst would of been second had he pit.

Lewis not in the mood for interviews.

Shame, Kimi apologized in the interviews.

-

What a dramatic race that was. Probably one of Lewis' best drives this season after that disastrous start.

Lewis is starting to go bald. Eh. Eh. Eh.

And he seems grumpy.

Edit

Goddammit Kimi. Learn to smile for once.

Mercedes completely ruined Bottas for Hamilton in this race, he is the 2nd driver now, I get why they didn't pit Hamilton his tyres where a bit newer but Bottas at worst would of been second had he pit.
2nd driver now? He always has been

Lewis not in the mood for interviews.

Shame, Kimi apologized in the interviews.

-

What a dramatic race that was. Probably one of Lewis' best drives this season after that disastrous start.
He said his pole was the most pressured lap he’d ever had in his life. I imagine with England winning in the football he felt under even more pressure... and while Kimi did take him out, it was Lewis with the horrible start that put him in that position.

2nd driver now? He always has been
Not when you compare this to the rest of the season, they where not going to allow him to finish ahead of Hamilton here.
Mercedes would argue that Hamilton didn't have any issues and only pitted a few laps later.

For Hamilton it makes sense to stay out, he would of lost a few places, Bottas would of only lost one(well actually just keep the position he had).

Eww the glorious trophy has been ruined by the hands of the guy who 🤬 up our railways.

Last edited:
Another Merc track that Merc struggles. When we go to Fer tracks soon will be interresting
And Lewis start is his to blame, he got off sloooow

Another Merc track that Merc struggles. When we go to Fer tracks soon will be interresting
I don’t think that’s an accurate assessment. Even with Lewis’s bad start, if he had come out of t4 in 4-5th he could have won it.
Vettel’s tyres where heavily blistered and without the SC’s he would have needed another stop over both Mercedes

Kudos to Raikkonen for accepting responsibility for the crash, and taking the penalty.

He was a beast again today, If LeClerc to Ferrari actually happens, it would be a shame if Kimi retired from F1.

Grats to Seb for the great start and overtake, shame for Lewis who drove admirably to recover from the punt.

This was a Grand Prix unlike any other this year, absolute delight to watch.

I don’t think that’s an accurate assessment. Even with Lewis’s bad start, if he had come out of t4 in 4-5th he could have won it.
Vettel’s tyres where heavily blistered and without the SC’s he would have needed another stop over both Mercedes
But result is there, Bottas failed too.
Look at quali, so close at this powertrack. Ferrari has made great engineupgrades and can have more downforce and still set highest topspeeds.No Merc are under heavy pressure and Hamilton is the worst looser ever. Its like he doesnt want competition.

Back