Formula 1 Aramco United States Grand Prix 2021

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 277 comments
The celebrity stuff is pure cringe and as a Black fan of F1 it's extra cringe because you sift thru tons of direct and indirect racially charged comments on social media and message boards when Black celebs do something that is cringeworthy.

Unless these Celebs are legit fans of F1, leave them behind and let the drivers, cars, and teams be the show. Unless Meg Thee Stallion is gonna give us 56 laps in an F1 car she can spend her Sunday elsewhere.

My brother and I have no idea who she is, and when we asked my nephews all they said was she made a song about "wet cats" to state it mildly. Great role model to attract girls to the sport, maybe? /s

It's great to see so much hype for F1 in the US. Loved all the cheers for Perez and it's a shame we couldn't see what he was capable of this weekend with the drink issue.
I think that was Cardi B. Or did MTS make one of those too?

I think that was Cardi B. Or did MTS make one of those too?
I have no clue. They could have been mistaken as well, I suppose.

I appreciated seeing Ben Stiller actually walking around with a camera and taking it in. Even saw a clip of him outside a catch fence of one the corners.

Agreed on Shaq and Stiller.

Chris Bosh was pretty cool, too. Chummy with Lewis, and gave a brief interview, cheering him on. He made Brundle look tiny.

Oh wow, I've only just realised that these threads get promoted on the main page. Perhaps I should calm down my sarcy, passive-aggressive race introductions like this one and Russia! :scared:

Nah, it's part of the charm. I've basically got a few weeks to prepare some 💩 🔥 for Qatar and Saudi Arabia :D :mischievous:

Back