Formula 1 DHL Turkish Grand Prix 2020Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 316 comments
I’m not even gonna bother finishing watching this clownshow. See everyone in 2022

Lewis' tires have no thread left.....I'm seriously not understanding how he is keeping the car going and building nearly 20 sec to P2 while Bottas on tires that were as old can't even keep the car on the track
Like I said before, god snapping his fingers and adding extra grip to his rubber as necessary.

Last edited:
last lasp shenanigans for Leclerc, he overshoots trying to overtake Perez. Vettel snags 3rd place!

I don't care about what people say about Lewis, I'm in complete awe of the guy's talent in that car.....that is just bunkers!!! The tires have no thread left....people with fresher tires are spinning left and right.....just unbelievable :bowdown:

Not sure who might be more disappointing today: Bottas, Stroll or Verstappen.

Initially it wasn't the race I wanted see due to the rain, but damn that was an interesting race. Hats off to Lewis Hamilton, congrats on continuing to make history. On another note, I feel sorry for Lance Stroll.

They need to look at the Mercedes and figure out the greyness and matte level caused by the dirt, then make the actual paintjob look like that. It's super bad-ass.

Great championship from Hamilton, it was a top car for a top driver (because that's where the top drivers get themselves) but in this season there have been so many chances on the table that other teams have missed out on. A strong, genuine championship win.

Eventful race!

Congrats to Hamilton on his 7th WDC. Never thought I'd see two drivers achieving seven championships in my lifetime.

Nice drive by Perez. Decent results for McLaren. Good to see Vettel back on the podium!

I almost feel bad for Stroll and Bottas.

Back