Formula 1 Emirates Grand Prix De France 2021Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 192 comments
What is it, eight laps left, a five second gap and Verstappen only closing it by tenths?

It's going to be a close one.
Four laps, 2.5-second gap... Of course if he can grab another 1.5, that's DRS range.

Cue post-race investigation into Verstappen turn one lap one...

Awesome 1-3 for Red Bull! So much for Mercedes having the advantage on proper race tracks. I think we're in for a solid season at this point.

giphy.gif

Mercedes MIGHT want to pretend they had more radio issues to avoid the wrath of both Hamilton and Bottas.

The McLarens looked really strong. Ferrari is going to have a long season ahead with reports all development has finished for the car. They were looking pretty decent the last few races.

Damn, RB really did it. Pulled off a reverse uno Barcelona on the Mercs. That undercut for Verstappen looked quite risky and too early, but it paid off. And Checo once again doing what RB hired him for; the mileage he got from those hards is just insanity. Awesome to see two Red Bulls on the podium again, Mercedes is in for a real fight this season.

Congrats to Max and Perez. Nice 1-3. Redbull really putting the screws to Mercedes in the WCC.

Solid chunk of points for McLaren. I was worried for a bit.

C'mon, Tsunoda. I wanna root for you, bro. Pierre doing all the heavy lifting.

Good job to Vettel and Alonso.

Last edited:
Back