• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 208 comments

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
1636294599584.png

Formula 1 stays in North America and heads up the hills to the high altitude Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez. A short circuit with an incredible atmosphere, the circuit is regularly awarded "best Promotor" by Formula 1, so they like coming here. Sergio Perez is finally in a front-running car, can you imagine the scenes in the stadium if he sticks it on Pole or gets a podium! The Hamilton vs Verstappen fight is still absolutely scintillating, which one will come out on top this time? We'll find out at the MEXICO CITY GRAND PRIX!
1635927122350.png

First Grand Prix

Number of Laps

Circuit Length
4.304km

Race Distance
305.354 km

Lap Record
1:18.741
Valtteri Bottas (2018)​

Last edited by a moderator:
POV: You're Perez and you're leading the race, and you hear "Max is faster than you". What do you do?

POV: You're Perez and you're leading the race, and you hear "Max is faster than you". What do you do?
Get overtaken because Verstappen clearly is and has been faster than him.

I have a feeling this championship will be decided in this triple header and seeing how things went down in the US, it's looking more and more likely that MV will be the next F1 champion dethroning LH for the crown. Although, I think Mercedes will keep the constructors title. That said, I'm not counting LH out just yet but the next few races have historically played into Red Bull's favor. I'm really excited for this seasons finale.

I wouldn't be surprised if Perez got pole. Not quite sure if he has the pace for the race win. It's always a nice thing when a racer wins in front of their home crowd, but... WDC is tight, yo. He might have to play the team game.

Pretty exciting stuff, though... Max and Lewis have each won 2 races in the last 5 Mexican GPs. Tiebreaker goooooooooooo!

Leclerc and Perez back it into the wall out of the stadium within 30 seconds of each other. Both were on the entry kerb and spun out, like every other crash that's happened at that corner in the past...

Quali highlights are on Sunday morning at 8:30am again on Channel 4. What is the excuse this time? Last race was some concert.

Mercedes is absolutely nowhere on this track.....0.6+ second between Lewis and Sergio in FP3.....Red Bull is going to mop the floor with them this weekend

All the late season races being filled with power unit penalties and it potentially affected the title is so frustrating. I know rules are rules but if 9/10th of the grid are facing these penalties at some point then clearly the limits are too low.

Stroll hit the barriers and spun to a stop across the line.

He is still 1.4s quicker than Mazepin!

All the late season races being filled with power unit penalties and it potentially affected the title is so frustrating. I know rules are rules but if 9/10th of the grid are facing these penalties at some point then clearly the limits are too low.
I second this....Wasn't the allocation at 5 at some point? They should have kept it at that. Also, the seasons are getting longer with more races, do they really expect 3 allocations to be enough for the whole season considering the complexity of those engines, their performance and the amount of miles they do?

Back