Formula 1 Grand Prix du Canada 2016

• Thread starter shoemaker
  • 313 comments
anyone else not getting NBC coverage because of a special report on Orlando. Yeah I know I sound heartless but I'm not sure why they'd block the race when they have multiple channels

What it make Nico is the driver who has failed to win the World Championship for the last two years despite having the best car on the grid.... Being almost as good is not good enough.
I did notice that, but I wasn't quite sure why you made this post:

... when no-one had said anything about Nico (save for a comment that he was wearing a different make of helmet at the moment) or Lewis (except for a post noting he crashed in 2011 in the same place that Magnussen did), much less any poor or disrespectful comments towards Nico from Lewis fans anywhere in this thread.

I'm still not sure why, nor why you think it isn't allowed, or why an actual conversation chain about events of the topic of the thread is offensive to you.

Enjoy the race......

How the hell Ferrari thought that'd go unnoticed with the rear wing is beyond me. Especially after the team that has been watched for years seems to have stopped doing the whole rubber nose and flex wing bit a couple seasons ago. It's quite hilarious.

How the hell Ferrari thought that'd go unnoticed with the rear wing is beyond me. Especially after the team that has been watched for years seems to have stopped doing the whole rubber nose and flex wing bit a couple seasons ago. It's quite hilarious.

Noticing it is one thing, showing it's against the letter of the rules is another.

Noticing it is one thing, showing it's against the letter of the rules is another.

You can circumvent rules, it's happened plenty of times, in the number 1 racing series known for it. A loop hole is just that, doesn't mean it's purely legal. And at the same time if this is what they need to be 2 tenths with in reach of Merc on quali day...that makes the situation all the more funny. And to me at this point proves RBR are a better car with a slight power lack still, compared to the on again off again Ferrari.

Nice little nudge by Lewis on Rosberg :lol:

Probably a better outcome for Lewis than getting clean away.

How the hell is Hamilton allowed to get away with that??? Punting a driver off track is worth a penalty. But since he's the almighty Hamolton, I guess the stewards won't even glance at it

Vettel was already ahead of both before the contact happend.

I just watched the replay over, Vettel completes the pass before turn two, but Lewis as the racing line with not much room on the rise to turn 3. So in the end there wasn't any ability to actually give him any more than that. You can see Lewis tighten up with Rosberg before 2 because of the Vettel pass and how abrupt it was due to his speed off the line.

Yeah Hamilton wont get penalized for that and of course Sky say nothing of it because they're basically his personal entourage.

Dick move by Lewis IMO, saw the onboard cam replay, he bumped Nico off track.

He also had wheel lock, where was he suppose to go? Just give up the position that he had so people would be happy? It's a tight corner and I see it as a racing incident. Both drivers have some blame, if Rosberg played it cool he could have backed out a bit and be running second after turn 3.

I don't like Lewis Hamilton but moves like this make me hate him. And then people say "that's racing" I'm sorry no it's not. If you're afraid of being passed, you don't punt someone off. This isn't the first time he's done this. Hes seriously not worthy of being even mentioned as one of the best.

Appalling

He also had wheel lock, where was he suppose to go? Just give up the position that he had so people would be happy? It's a tight corner and I see it as a racing incident. Both drivers have some blame, if Rosberg played it cool he could have backed out a bit and be running second after turn 3.

This 👍

How the hell is Hamilton allowed to get away with that??? Punting a driver off track is worth a penalty. But since he's the almighty Hamolton, I guess the stewards won't even glance at it

Because he's the "champ" and he can get away with anything according to the stewarts :rolleyes:

Hamilton should get a penalty. This is getting ridiculous. Last race to Ricc now again to Rosberg.

Back