Formula 1 Grand Prix du Canada 2016

• Thread starter shoemaker
  • 313 comments
Don't know where I said anything like that, but please continue to see what ever fits you best in the comments :cheers:

Where do I specifically say Vinylshark, I mean you could easily take your own comments advice. My comment was general in thought, you just said something in a chain of comments that I felt should be addressed, you feeling like the odd man out is the surprising factor.

Bo
I don't think Hamilton has some of the best wheel-to-wheel moments on occasion, but crikey, the amount of people out to get him is ridiculous.
Question for you: how many other drivers have been caught up in episodes like this? I'm pretty sure that this year, Hamilton has been involved in more than Vettel, Raikkonen, Rosberg, Ricciardo, Verstappen, Bottas and Massa combined.

So are people out to get Hamilton because he's Hamilton, or because some of his moves are too aggressive to be deserving of the benefit of the doubt? After all, Ted Kravitz pointed out that "some of the Germans" (he didn't say if they were journalists, team members or interlopers) were livid with Hamilton's move.

Crofty is such a **** commentator, almost everything he says is incorrect (wrong driver, wrong person passing/being passed).

Where do I specifically say Vinylshark, I mean you could easily take your own comments advice.
You quoted my comment, so everyone would think something like "He answered my comment. He surely must be talking to me". Otherwise I don't see why you would quote a comment if you don't even mean the person who wrote it. Specially if that comment isn't even insulting or blaming Lewis.

You quoted my comment, so everyone would think something like "He answered my comment. He surely must be talking to me". Otherwise I don't see why you would quote a comment if you don't even mean the person who wrote it. Specially if that comment isn't even insulting or blaming Lewis.

People quote comments all the time and use it as a catalyst to make a larger general point. I did that, and then also addressed how silly I found you not liking what Lauda said. If you can't understand my reasoning or explanation why bother? This is the second comment explaining it now, so if it doesn't stick this time...I don't know what to tell you.

@prisonermonkeys i say this stuff because he makes these awful moves. If he made proper racing moves, I might respect the guy but he keeps driving like this

If his moves don't provoke a reaction from the stewards, then why should he change his approach? Regardless of how it looks, Hamilton is still playing by the rules. Even Lauda is cool with it.

People quote comments all the time and use it as a catalyst to make a larger general point. I did that, and then also addressed how silly I found you not liking what Lauda said. If you can't understand my reasoning or explanation why bother? This is the second comment explaining it now, so if it doesn't stick this time...I don't know what to tell you.
Again, where did I said that I dislike Nikis statement? Just because of the ":indiff:" smiley?
There have been easily more than 10 comments that would've fit better to your outburst.

Again, where did I said that I dislike Nikis statement? Just because of the ":indiff:" smiley?
There have been easily more than 10 comments that would've fit better to your outburst.

You were indifferent to what Niki said, that's what that emoticon stands for....what outburst? Because I disagree with you it's an outburst, K

Dangit, tried putting the race on at work so I could get results but all we get is Spanish. Pretty sure DVR won't show the race either.

As it stands, I'd have to give advantage to Ferrari. This isn't Monaco. Hamilton won't be able to block Vettel on newer tires.

Ah, same old F1 threads at GTP. I assume all of those up in arms about Hamilton were saying the same when Rosberg did the exact same thing to Hamilton two years ago?

No? Thought not.

A perfect example of what happened today in my eyes

You were indifferent to what Niki said, that's what that emoticon stands for....what outburst? Because I disagree with you it's an outburst, K
I just think Nikis statement was interesting, because I already heard him judge situations like this differently. Has nothing to do with disagreeing with him. Your comment sure didn't looked like an inventation for a lovely chat and instead more like a vent to let go of your 'anger' about all the "the stewards love Hamilton" comments, which really are nonsense.

I just think Nikis statement was interesting, because I already heard him judge situations like this differently. Has nothing to do with disagreeing with him. Your comment sure didn't looked like an inventation for a lovely chat and instead more like a vent to let go of your 'anger' about all the "the stewards love Hamilton" comments, which really are nonsense.

Yet we're chatting now, sorry I dont offer you a date and a movie prior to embarking on a debate with you and others. I'm not at all angry, why would I be, it's the same people as usual from GP thread to GP thread complaining about the same things. Being angry would be silly because nothing is going to change them from being bias toward Hamilton. I find them to be the angry ones because their wishes weren't fulfilled.

Back