Formula 1 Grosser Preis von Osterreich 2017Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 255 comments
If it ends like this, Bottas will be closer to Hamilton than Hamilton to Vettel. A 3 way fight for the Championship would be nice.

No way those overtakes were going to happen.

Bottas stays in front of Vettel stays in front of Ricciardo stays in front of Hamilton.

-

You know what this means?

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEE...WHEE!

Aaaaaand in the end, Valterri Bottas wins the 2017 Austrian GP! Good race from him! Seb finished 2nd, and Daniel has emerged victorious in 3rd!

Overall, it was a boring race.

Driver of the Day = Max Verstappen as voted for by the 10,000 Dutch fans at the track. As for my vote, well I might as well use a tombola machine to pick it out.

Great race for Bottas today. I think he did everything right, and all that slowed him down were the blisters. Happy for Ricciardo too, he deserved the podium, although I'd say so did Hamilton. Nice race for Vettel, it'd have been cool for him to get 1st place.

Both Williams did very well too, as they started from the bottom.

Sad that Alonso and Verstappen had to retire again, now even more as it wasn't their fault. Although I wouldn't really blame Kvyat, as he cocked up while braking.

Ultimately, though, this race felt rather boring after Baku :lol:

Ultimately, though, this race felt rather boring after Baku :lol:

No, no, the reason people weren't posting at the end of the race is because they were all jumping up and down in excitement.

Either that, or they were asleep. Or in the bathroom. Or perhaps drunk out of their minds.

Or all three.

Boring race until the last few laps when it picked up a bit, great race by Bottas.

Gap at the top is now 20 points between Vettel and Hamilton heading into Silverstone next weekend.

Ricciardo has now scored five podiums in a row...

Latest Posts

Back