Formula 1 Guess the Pole time 2023 - ResultsFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 470 comments
FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX 2022
image.png

Predictions are open!

AUSTRALIA RESULTS
1649582050307.png
Congratulations to @DG_Silva for taking victory at this new circuit layout.
Can anyone catch SlowGrayAudi in Imola next time? Qualifying is on Friday and sets the grid for the Sprint Race, we are looking for the time that sets 1st place on the grid for the Sprint. Predictions are not open yet.

FORMULA 1 ROLEX GRAN PREMIO DEL MADE IN ITALY E DELL'EMILIA-ROMAGNA 2022

Remember that this is a SPRINT RACE weekend, so Qualifying is on Friday afternoon. Whoever starts on Pole in the Sprint Race is classed as pole position.

Im late but ive been at work all morning. Can i get partial point or something?

Imola 1:22.500
Thread has been open since Tuesday and the whole point is that nobody knows what the actual weather for quali is at the time. With this being quali on Friday I have to be even more strict on no late responses as there is more of advantage now for selecting weather conditions. I'm sorry. I will at least waive the -100 points for skipping a round for you here. :)

Thread has been open since Tuesday and the whole point is that nobody knows what the actual weather for quali is at the time. With this being quali on Friday I have to be even more strict on no late responses as there is more of advantage now for selecting weather conditions. I'm sorry. I will at least waive the -100 points for skipping a round for you here. :)
No worries, rules are rules. No need to waive the -100. I'll take that one on the chin.

EMILIA-ROMAGNA RESULTS
1650899920948.png

An absolute washout of a Q3 session saw only three people actually score points by getting a time within 10 seconds of Verstappen's 1:27.999, as everyone else went for a solid dry laptime for the circuit. Weather forecasts and gambles are worth paying attention to, as this race will have shown. In the end, I (@Jimlaad43) get to take my first win of the season, being over 6 seconds off the correct time. Will this be the furthest victory of the year? I doubt it you know.​

FORMULA 1 CRYPTO.COM MIAMI GRAND PRIX 2022
miami.png

It's a new track, so good luck. Best way to get any idea is to see some simulated laps people have uploaded in games and then try to work out a fudge factor to how you think that will translate into the real world with professional drivers.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back