Formula 1 Heineken Grande Prêmio De São Paulo 2021Formula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 499 comments
  • 42,903 views
This has just become a one stop race.
 
10 sec penalty for Yuki, sounds like a good call to me
 
Yeah, I'm not sure Red Bull wants Max to slow down....
 
This fight just allows Max to drive away
 
Last edited:
Hamilton gets by Checo into 1.... then loses the position back in turn 4. Hamilton gets him next lap in turn 1 on the next lap.
 
That was spicy action!
 
Nice battle. Crowd is getting a treat and going nuts. 😅
 
I'm sure F1 media will be hyping that as some kind of prolonged battle. It was only two laps lol
 
Are we gonna watch the entire race through replays? wtf
 
Undercut is not going to work for hammy being stuck behind everyone and Perez will fight again/
 
Game on. 1.6s between Lewis and Max now.
 
Surprised they pitted Perez and didn't keep him out to slow lewis down even a bit.
 
I bet Bottas is scared to pit with how many times Mercedes has messed up his tire changes :lol:
 
Surprised they pitted Perez and didn't keep him out to slow lewis down even a bit.
Looks like that's what Mercedes are doing instead.
 
VSC for Stroll's debris!
 
VSC due to Stroll's debris. That essentially burns Perez.
 
James: Valtteri, its james we need the luck for Lewis.
Valterri: I don't know how to pit for Lewis, James.
 
Last edited:
Ocon and Ricciardo also pitted under the VSC if I heard right.
 
I am usually the one crapping all over the middle section of the race being boring (outside of pit stops) but this is fairly exciting because one slip by Max... it's likely over with Lewis's new engine. Lots of midfield passing and strategy. This is what we need.
 
Max gets a Williams in his way again :lol:
 
I am usually the one crapping all over the middle section of the race being boring (outside of pit stops) but this is fairly exciting because one slip by Max... it's likely over with Lewis's new engine. Lots of midfield passing and strategy. This is what we need.
I'm barely awake lol, the team radio broadcast chime is like an alarm clock for me.
 
Back