Formula 1 Heineken Grande Prêmio De São Paulo 2021Formula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 499 comments
  • 42,903 views
Now does Hamilton stay out a lot longer and go to mediums?
 
Now does Hamilton stay out a lot longer and go to mediums?
I'm sure they'll try, maybe even try for a 1 stop

Edit: Nvm, going already
 
Last edited:
Going off how things usually are, Hamilton will have to wait until the end of the race to try anything.
 
Going off how things usually are, Hamilton will have to wait until the end of the race to try anything.
If I were a strategist for Mercedes I would be flogged in the paddock :lol:
 
Both Mercedes drivers are questioning the strategy. Hamilton wanted medium tires and Bottas thinks they threw away an easy 1-2. I'm not sure. What would the strategy be? Try to hang it out until the end of the race or maybe a VSC?
 
Did anyone else hear some kind of moaning on the audio?
 
Max gets his shoulder out so much, he goes off, too....
 
Last edited:
Max might get a penalty for that.
 
Max got an advantage due to Lewis' tires hitting the grass.
 
Didn’t my even try to make the corner.
 
What an absolute Verstappen.
 
Not sure about that move Max....he went way off track to defend.....he might get a penalty for that one
 
Looks like Ricciardo out too
 
Don't ruin that battle stewards. It was fine
Personally, I think what Max did was far worse than Vettel in Canada in '19, I definitely wouldn't be surprised to see Max get a penalty for that.
 
Personally, I think what Max did was far worse than Vettel in Canada in '19, I definitely wouldn't be surprised to see Max get a penalty for that.
Very different situation, but I think both cases were very deserving of a penalty
 
Verstappen appears to have the pace to fend Hamilton off.

That was the best opportunity Hamilton had.
 
No investigation necessary.
 
Toto: Micheal, did you get my email?
 
Back