Formula 1 Heineken Silver Las Vegas Grand Prix 2023Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 247 comments

I wonder if people get their money back.
Joe Biden Politics GIF by The Democrats

What a farce, no refunds but they probably can get them with a chargeback.

Last edited:
Confirmed because the crowds were booted out. There were some people there before.
yeah I saw the people during Fp1, huge contrast to Fp2.

Also, fans not getting any refund is pretty bad, at least give them a coupon code to get free stuff in the F1 store

they said fans were sent home because of a lack of staff at the venue.. did the staff have to go home & sleep..? ..in the city that never sleeps? 🤷🏼‍♂️
it was said earlier.. Farcical. 🤦🏼‍♂️

What are you talking about, the officials saved everyone from falling into the manhole!
Please keep up. Manholes don't exist anymore. They're called inspection covers now,
Until it blocks up with ****. Then a man has to go down the hole.

**** like this is what makes me care less and less about the sport. I'll never attend an F1 now knowing this is what they think of paying customers. They can go to hell.

Soooo FP1 gets cancelled and the spectators are told to bugger off before FP2? Locking out a decent portion of the audience is bad enough but not giving the people that actually did pay a chance to see the action? That's a sure fire way to ensure that this event never happens again.

That's insane, top 16 drivers within 1.1s! Considering all the different technologies and aerodynamic differences, that's impressive.

Latest Posts

Back