Formula 1 Lenovo Grande Prêmio De São Paulo 2024Formula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 362 comments
  • 30,962 views
200.gif
 
Unless the weather clears up, Ocon has a huge chance for an upset.
 
Last edited:
Bearman needs to focus on staying on the track now.
 
Bearman off again. I don't think he's happy today.
 
Sainz off. Another safety car.
 
We saw the car crash and 2 seconds later Crofty noticed. Everyone is off their game today.
 
so many out and none thought to do it with a partner like max?!
 
Going to make a hot chocolate, anyone want anything else from the kitchen while I'm there?
 
Going to make a hot chocolate, anyone want anything else from the kitchen while I'm there?
Take your time. Might have to make dinner before end of race.
 
Yes, disqualified for outside assistance. The marshals lifted his car to clear the drain he got stuck on.
...That is the dumbest **** I've heard of in a while. I'd be livid if I were HUL
 
This just confirms some evil Illuminati group wanted to make the course workers suffer in those body condoms. They're using those weather control satellites to maximum effect, smh 🤷‍♀️
 
Less than 1 hour left (about 55 or so minutes) and 27 laps. We MIGHT not make it to the full distance.
 
Dangit. Max leads and Lando offs at the restart.
 
Norris’s race just keeps getting worse.
 
Alonso has a problem.
 
How many safety cars does it take to ensure max wins?
 
That's the title fight done unless Max and Esteban get into a tangle. That's certainly not an unrealistic prospect.
 
How many safety cars does it take to ensure max wins?
Max is probably the only driver in this race with 0 mistakes. He’s just really good.
 
Max is probably the only driver in this race with 0 mistakes. He’s just really good.
No need to really push too effin hard ( FIA come at me! ) officials gonna keep pressing the safety button.

when max gets a 15 sec lead, gonna need a red flag and an oopsie on restart
 
Back