Formula 1 Lenovo Grande Prêmio De São Paulo 2024Formula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 362 comments
  • 30,962 views
Merc being investigated on tyre pressures. I mean..
 
Hulk stopped. VSC is out.
 
Piastri 10 second penalty for his tussle with Lawson.
 
I think Charles was the one who said a couple years ago, if Max is allowed to fight the way he does, Charles will change his driving style against him.
True, he said this in the aftermath of the 2019 Austrian GP, which pretty much set the current standard of how drivers are allowed to race each other
 
This is very wet, but if they halt the race now they may never get back out. If the rain gets lighter again there's a chance they can keep going.
 
Ocon's tractor is thriving in the wet.
 
This is getting to NASCAR levels of "motorsports entertainment" now.
 
Kudos to these drivers driving under such conditions. The visibility is literally zero.
 
I must say, an Alpine 1-3 was not on my bingo card for today

Edit: Or for this year, for that matter
 
Last edited:
All those guys who made the right call with the wets get screwed. Why even have wet tires if you don't use them?
 
All those guys who made the right call with the wets get screwed. Why even have wet tires if you don't use them?
It was slow racing, but it was still going fine. Let them show their talent for once
 
Red Flag now, that was a big wreck. Expensive weekend for Williams.
 
Last edited:
Colapinto has stopped in sector 3.
 
Whoa, what's Colapinto do?

edit: Boo, red flag.
 
Last edited:
And now Verstappen wins 🙃
 
Williams mechanic on screen: "I'm rebuilding 3 cars in a 2-car team this weekend."
 
Is Franco OK?

Edit: ah yes I see it now, reading text only today. Phew.
 
Last edited:
Back