Formula 1 Lenovo Grande Prêmio De São Paulo 2024Formula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 362 comments
  • 30,962 views
This race might just be more of a gong show than NASCAR at Martinsville later, that is quite the feat.
 
So if Lando gets a penalty then everyone except Sainz does for doing a extra lap.
 
When is lights out? 1 hour from now?
 
This is wild. I'm a bit reminded of the Murray era of F1, with all of the miscommunication and commotion. I wonder what his commentary would be like in this GP.
 
This is wild. I'm a bit reminded of the Murray era of F1, with all of the miscommunication and commotion. I wonder what his commentary would be like in this GP.
We need a new-age Murray Walker.
 
Well if everyone needs a penalty, that says less about them more about the process.
 
I didn't find a post about that neat and free timing website on gtplanet:
1730648634541.png


You can even enter a time offset at the top to match your live stream:)
 
Waiting for the rain - Yeah let us dumb that start up and waste more time 🙃
 
If this formation lap doesn't work now just give up and go home I think.

Edit: oh my god it's an actual race.
 
Last edited:
Mostly clean start.

Oh Sergio...

edit: Dangit, Max making up too much ground too quickly... P9 😤
 
Last edited:
Mostly clean start.

Oh Sergio...

edit: Dangit, Max making up too much ground too quickly... P9 😤
Sergio saw that he was running too well so he spun out.
 
Verstappen is picking off cars all over the place, meanwhile Perez is stuck behind Bearman in a Haas.

Just announce your retirement and go out with some dignity.
 
Bearman 10 second penalty.
 
Max is incredible.
 
Verstappen is picking off cars all over the place, meanwhile Perez is stuck behind Bearman in a Haas.

Just announce your retirement and go out with some dignity.
I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if there will be some moves in the 3 week gap we have until the next race. Get someone in that Red Bull to just try them out for 3 races to make a decision for next year
 
Weird penalty for Bearman. He didn’t gain anything (actually lost places) and Colapinto didn’t lose anything.

EDIT: I’m aware you penalise the offence and not the outcome, but still.
No further action would have been the more sensible choice imo.
 
Last edited:
Hamilton off.

So the top 4 may all get a penalty but we won't know until the race is over.
 
Last edited:
For all his faults, you cannot deny Verstappen's talent.
 
Finally someone is actually willing to fight Verstappen.
EDIT: Verstappen complains about squeezing. Lol.
 
Last edited:
Back